30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

from some research it seems TMoneyBags is a “harmonic trader”.

i’m trying to learn, but it’s really difficult and it seems TMoneyBags has disappeared :frowning:

does anybody else use similar trading method to him that can help me?

yea, what do you want to know?

here below is a screen of my charting software

it shows a bearish butterfly (which is supposed to indicate a downtrend i think?) and soon after that thedowntrend started, but i want to know how to find a good price to enter, the likeliness that it will maintain this downtrend and not go the opposite direction when i enter.

Thanks Racerdude, was good for 70 pips, and I suspect a lot more, but I managed to stay in the long ucad trade by a hair, so cut the aussie as they are basically the same trade.

This euro was nice too. I felt confident buying aggresively as gold was hitting the 1250 D at the same time. I hope some people took that trade.

Ok so to find a good price to enter you need to look for convergence between the x to a leg and the b to a leg (note on the b to a leg you need to move the fibs after you have drawn them, to the bottom of c) then where there is convergence it is likely that is where the D will form.

This is of course is all probability, (around 70%) and of course there are exceptions and lots of other variables to look for which you will probably make no sense to you unless you start from the beginning of the thread and make your way through.

I recommend using the ‘search this thread’ tab at the top, and type in search by author ‘Tmoneybags’ and this will bring up every bit of important information there is in this thread.

Stopped out on this one, sorry guys, was a dog.

Potential Butterfly Euro/USD 30min, convergence at 1.618 and 1.272…

thanks naughtypip, i will use as profit target, just bought at 1.2030 on pattern using x 1.2009

not hopeful, stop at 1.2012

makith I’ve redrawn your original chart to show how you probably should have drawn it to give you your entry point, notice the .618 of xa and the 1.618 of cd converge very tightly. You also have a semi decent evening star pattern here, further confirmation.

This area is also currently being retested, so could go either way…

There is a possible pattern on the cable daily with X 1.5523…but obviously very early days.

could be something on the cad/jpy h1, x 89.70, d 88.77.

there right now

Looks like a 6-7 pip convergence, could be…

oh crap, i was on the ask…oops, too late for me…sorry

lol, I think it still could happen…

the movements in CAD/JPY h1 are very wild so I think a 6 pip convergence is still not bad.

Man, Im always late to the party. Looks like your CADJYP went well. I also see the pattern on the cable looks like good convergence at 50% and 68% of xa.

ive jumped on this, despite being late.

It did make a 30 pip move down at the point, but it’s back up now. Maybe it was a fakeout but 30 pips isn’t bad by any stretch of the imagination :slight_smile:

Here’s a failed pattern on AUDUSD 1H

It shot right through 1.272 of CD :frowning:

this has also completed its four hour pattern, alot of pips to be made here…

I fail to see the 4h pattern in CADJPY, can you point it out?