30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Here’s what looks like could be a 3-drive pattern? on the ej 30m…which is considered a rare pattern. I hope the pic is clear but the fib levels of the 3 upper peaks is 127.2…so theoretically, this should really drop sometime soon. :wink:

btw…Canucks are up 2-0…sweet :smiley:

He uses Forex Live Track 'n Trade and when configured correctly it has all the tools great tools and tech support. In addition can log on to FXCM through it ( i believe it allows other brokers as well.

I like the software (excellent for this style of trading) but, it has a lot of memory leak issues (slows down a lot the longer its turned on). At least the trial version was like that for me.

You can try out the software for your self here: Track n’ Trade

Personally Maketscope 2.0 is simple, fast, and does what I need to make money lol.

Hi sweet pip! Can C be lower than A???

Ummm…no :o…So technically it’s not a butterfly…but the fib levels were good…lol

Canucks up 3-0 end of 2nd period :smiley:

Heh, I haven’t responded to any threads this afternoon because I “knocked” out for the past 9 hours after posting the results. This has been a good month and the next will be great! :cool:

Oh and sweet, about:

Here’s what looks like could be a 3-drive pattern? on the ej 30m…which is considered a rare pattern. I hope the pic is clear but the fib levels of the 3 upper peaks is 127.2…so theoretically, this should really drop sometime soon.

I definitely expect such movement from the pair, do to the expected outcome bellow:

Hi there! Do you guys think this pattern is drawn properly?

Thanks!

No, your B should be on the previous swing high and your C on the previous swing low.

hey TMoney I like to ask you some other questions. Can you contact me on my skype Geodawg19 or msn <[email protected]>?

thanx

Here we have a an upcoming pattern on the AUD/USD 60/30 min charts. 161% of CD converges perfectly with the .500 of XA (which is also its main retracement fib). In addition before this, 127% of CD converges with the .382 of XA. In effect allowing us to make two possible 30pip trades. See bellow:

Ok give me 30 mins, going to eat with the family.

TMB…how do you put those linking arrows you imbed in your quotes?..That looks like something I should know :wink:

Thanks for the heads up on those trades. Looks like they’ll take a little while to develop.

In the meantime, I want to trade that 3-drive pattern,

and my instincts are saying to be patient and wait for it to break that lower trendline first and short, but as for trusting the pattern then “now” would be a good time too…lol. I do have a demo trade short open and after wiggling between -3 & +3 for the last hour…I see it’s +10…what to do…what to do…lol

btw…Canucks win 5-3!!!

BTW guys, today Is a holiday in Europe. Expect awkward conditions for those markets.

Oh and Sweet, what I do is the following:

I copy this variable from the the a quote: =Sweet Pip;104324

The I click quote and place it as follows: (Inside the first quote command). Then I place a character, usually some :cool: in between the quote command (if you leave it empty it wont work).

The result is:

5-15min bullish gartley GBP/USD

Hey TMoney I gotta get to bed but definately add me so we can talk over the weekend.

-George

Cool…thanks!
How’d you get so smart…:smiley:

Thanks for the heads up on the pattern, I will check it out. Also I added you to Skype, my name is Luis btw. Good night.

lol I always liked puzzles and problem solving since I was little :wink: it just seemed logical that it would work to me.

Our NZD/USD trade has just been triggered. Bellow you will see that 127% of CD converges perfectly with the .500 fib of XA. In addition, their is convergence with 161% of CD and the .618 of XA. See bellow:

Also while scanning the markets, I found 2 other markets that confirm dollar strength each also having created Bearish Gartley patterns (Convergence is circled in yellow).

Looks like the month is starting with great patterns :rolleyes:

Our NZD/USD Trade has completed. Our 30 pip goal has been reached for the day. See Bellow:

This was indeed a great trade to start the month. Especially on a holiday for the London session. Congratulations to all that traded this pair.

TmoneyBags what will you say you have for hit ratoe with this system what is the winning trade / the lossers in % ?

best regards

I believe that you should see last months results, which I posted yesterday morning on the thread.

Also, see attached file from the above quote.