30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

sound like you don’t trade it which is good because it’s a complete mofo.

i’m done for the day guys, good luck out there.

Cheers Modo, fair enough. :wink:

Ahhh bias. I find it hard sometimes not to be too influenced by what I read etc, to be predictive in my analysis but not my execution. Trade what you see, not what you think right… :wink:

Anways, could be an interesting week leading up to and after g20.

True, I clearly still struggle with this.

I thought ucad might go down to 1.0030, but here is a cheeky long in case it doesn’t.

Sorry for the late post it happened quickly. Multiple convergences too, so maybe a close on neg 30 min candle close past D a better stop strategy than next XA fib.

Ok, now I really am calling it a day.

24 pips hehe, nothing to write home about but they all add up.

now i just need this stupid uj to rally.

Spotted another 1hr eurgbp x at .8210, a at 8381, b at 38% retrace. D looks like good resistance. Any thoughts on it?

EUR/USD 15 min charts. Unfortunately didn’t start drawing it until it had just begun to play out and I decided to stay on the sidelines. One for the stats maybe.

GBP/JPY 30 min charts. Possible Bearish Gartley / Bearish Butterfly forming.

Best convergence seems to be at the 0.786 / 1.000 levels.

This level also kind of corresponds with the 0.236 level on the daily charts of the decline from 163.079 - 126.72 which has more or less held for June.

Just taken a similar bullish bat setup on this pair, RRR ~1:2, nice convergences.

Also a nice bearish gartley on the u/cad.

This is about to hit, be careful if you take it, this technically isnt a valid pattern because x=d and 100% is the scale, not a fib #. Its more of a short term possition based on previous price action at that level.

Stopped out of my EURGBP, and re-entered on a crab. Even better RRR ~1:4, doesn’t mean it’ll work out but we’ll see… :rolleyes:

just got home and noticed this possible long ej

looks like uj might trade thru 90 (killing me), but i have a long signal at 89.90

oh man, this is how not to do it. got stopped out on my uj too which i had been building for a week.

this week has been horrible for me, starting with that gap monday, got it all back…and now this, down 1.3% for the week. who knows what tomorrow will bring, but i am pretty demoralised right now. will be a while before i trade uj again, the yen has me completely boxed. gnite,

For some reason I always get skunked when trying to trade uj too. Im to the point where I dont even trade that pair anymore. audjyp, and eurjyp are the only two crossed I trade regularly.

Did you close the trade as soon as the candle closed beneath your convergence…?

The GBP/USD 4 Hour chart pattern we posted up earlier is getting close enough. Another ~70 pips up and it’d be time to give it a go.

:cool: Wow, what a scary ride. I picked up 1 possition at .8210, and another at .820 for a big # play. stops for both at .8195. rode them both to .840

Convergence here in the same place on the daily and 30 min charts. . .
Trend line also hits this point on the daily.

Daily

30 Mins

Your thoughts???

Could well be Naughtypip. The 4 hour charts has a potential Gartley with a D a little higher. That 0.7230 - 0.7250 area is possibly going to be quite a resistance zone.

Possible Bullish Gartley on USD/JPY 4 Hour Charts. Not too wild on the symmetry or convergence at ~10 pips. Don’t like to trade this pair much either so probably won’t try to trade it myself.