30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hello guys, I’m back from the retreat and I’m ready to rumble! Ok, I’ve found a 30 minute pattern that is forming on EUR/USD. Here we have a Bullish Gartley which convergence at the 200% of CD with the .786 of XA. See Bellow:

Great Job “Lava” on predicting the initial fall of the EURO/USD :slight_smile:

lol, your post came out of no where on me :stuck_out_tongue:

Morning and good trading to ya today :wink:

Eric

Good Morning Lavaman,

I do not find your explanation to be clear. I suppose I will have to get that book and do some reading.

Thanks!
Bank

Good Morning All,

TMB how can I modify my fibs in Marketscope to get Fib extensions? Also do you have any videos or segments of this forum that explains symmetry?

Bank

A pattern I was tracking earlier that came through but I didn’t trade it because it was 5:30am(eastern)

Note the 3 convergences.

First, open your Fibonacci tool. Click on Add and then a 1.000 fib level will add itself to the list. Double click the 1.000 fib level and then it will allow you to edit the fib. Then change it to the desired fib level. The extensions are the 1.272, 1.618, 2.000, and 2.618. Then, click on set as default. You will have to do this 1 by 1. Also make sure that the fibs bellow are the ones your using (except for the extra fib I added to the list used as the example… or you’ll have 2 1.272 heh).

A video on symmetry sounds like a grand idea! Visually it seems most of the patterns aren’t symmetrical per definition. If TMB could give insight on his views of symmetry and what degree of a pattern being unsymmetrical before it is invalid would be great. According to most articles, books, etc that I have read most of the patterns lately don’t quite make the cut for tradeable patterns, yet they still seem to work.

Thanks TMB, what I want to be able to do is add -ve values of values above the 0% level so that for example when there is a 50% retracement it will show the destination from that retracement.

Very true nlr, and that is what is giving me doubts as to what trades to take.

I’ll work on a video this week explaining symmetry and how to judge your markets and patterns based on it. In the mean time just take notice that convergence = symmetry

Once I finish up with school I’ll gladly help you put together some first rate presentations. Again, I think I pretty much speak for all when I say “thanks” for taking the time to give us insight to this profitable and fun method of trading. Maybe it will not be long before we are all making 200% returns a month :wink:

Just found a Bullish pattern on the GBP/USD and within seconds of finding it, my entry was hit.

Bellow you will see the the 200% of CD converges with the .500 of XA. In addition, If you we use a further extreme (4/22 9am est) Price converges at the .236 of that XA (which lands right on our .500 as well, another sign of convergence). See Bellow:

Thanks TMB, that helps!

Our predicted Euro/USD Bullish gartley has been triggered and is now active. Normally what happens between the pound and the euro vs dollar is that each pair wait for each other to reach their respective patterns (when both pairs are close to a D point) before they begin the move. This is a good sign for dollar weakness today and possibly strength in the US stock market.

The EURO/USD & GBP/USD trades are successful. The convergence on both pairs was nice. Each confirmed dollar weakness and we where able to catch both pairs at the “wick” of price.

Originally predicted (click blue arrows):

EURO/USD

GBP/USD

Good trades! I had a buy order on the EUR/USD at that same point, but I canceled at the last second because of the strong downtrend. As I see more of these patterns work successfully, I’m hoping I can grow to trust the patterns more, and override my own notions on what the market might do. I actually took a short at the .618 retracement and was stopped out. Still, I’m up for the day and I’m done trading for the afternoon (might do some analysis though). For me, not trying to make back losses is a HUGE step in the right direction and is not easy, but I’ve got to start forming some better habits if I’m going to stay in the game…

Here we have a Bearish Gartley pattern at the EUR/USD. Do to the volatility of the market today, it is highly possible that this tarted is reached before 12pm est. As you can see bellow, the .886 of XA converges with the 100% of CD. Your sell should be right on the .886 or the 100% (depending on your spread etc.) See Bellow:

Proud of ya lavaman, good work and keep that discipline up. Oh and about being scared, I felt the same way too lol but I caught my self and I told my self to be disciplined and wait for the close and it definitely came through. You can expect this move to reach Target 2, but still do the retracement from the pattern I showed you guys bellow.

I was almost going to set an entry for the retracement but I made my 30 pips for the day and my 30 pip bonus for a total of 60 pips. So I will stick to the plan and not trade more for the day. The pattern though is great for the sell and hope you guys are able to make 30 pips from it on my behalf heh. Greed is a big thing and we must always learn to take hold and control it.

Possible retracement pattern being predicted:

Congratulations to all who traded the EURO/USD Bearish Pattern and earned their 30 pips. Price shot through the entry but respected it, lingered on the sell point and shot down for 30+ pips.

Even though I did not trade this my self, congratulations to any one who took the advice and traded it. Today even though being a very volatile trading session, we have proven that we can predict price movement and make money by following the system with discipline. All 3 patterns today have been successful. Be mindful that today is a holiday and I do not recommend to continue trading until the 5-8:30pm est time range. Analyze the market and see if you can predict price movement from now 'till then if your trigger happy :cool:

I’m still in this trade. I have a plan to take half profits at +30 pips (equal to my risk) and another half at the .618 of our XA after moving the stop to break even. My chart shows price only getting to 1.3343, which would not have been 30 pips if you took the sell where I did (at 1.3362 - I shaded a bit) or where your convergence was (1.3364). I thought about taking profit when price got down there, but the thing I really need to work on is following my plan, so I didn’t. I know I’ll get nowhere if I’m always taking profits too early, while accepting full losses.

Anyway, price is going against me now but my stop is just above the X (and there is definitely some resistance there) so anything can happen. If I take a loss here, I’ll just use it as more practice in loss acceptance!

*Update: Failed, oh well!