30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Yea Pagjr can I see the ab=cd patterns?

Forgot to give an update on this one ā€¦ took 70 pips off this one although it went for 125

ImageShack Album - 3 images

Click around the link to get the direct photo links to make them larger.

Thanks Pagjr.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/7694/butterflydaily.png

butterfly forming on daily EURUSD

Gonna be my first successful trade!:slight_smile:

I didnā€™t trade, but it is down 20+ pips.

Did you trade it from the open?

Good day everyone,

Is there any criteria for B legā€¦ like it should be atleast >= .382 or .236ā€¦

any comment will be apprciatedā€¦

Good luck

Regards

Hi there sabarkath,

TMB would suggest you use the first swing after the A point as your B point, with no real criteria to be met. If you follow Carneyā€™s method, the B point should be at least 0.236XA. Also, Carneyā€™s method differs from TMBā€™s as the B point is not always the first swing after the A point.

I traded it Friday when It was about to close because it looked like it wasnt gonna go any higher like there was resistance. But actually this passed hour it went -14pips from where I got in. Good thing I didnt set my stop at 15 pips.:slight_smile:
I set it at 30ā€¦Should probally lower it to 20 pips?

thanks appreciate your reply

lol what a scam this thread turned out to be ā€¦ :smiley:

50-100% a week hahaha hilarious

its been almost 17 months even at 50% a week tmoneybags would have been all over the news by now ā€¦ but heā€™s nowhere to be seen

more likely explanation is heā€™s blown his a/c no matter what he says ā€¦

for the noobies reading this i know 50% a week sounds fascinating and tmoneybags sounds oh so professional with his first post but fact of the matter is heā€™s just a kid he read a harmonic trading book, probably trading from the bedroom in his parents house .

Youā€™re more likely to get rich in almost any other profession than forex.

Despite this if you still want to get rich trading forex then you need to shoot for realisitic returns 2-3 percent a month on a large well capitalized a/c ā€¦ thats the way to do it.

Those who make it in forex are those who are still around a couple of years from now, 95% are blown out of the water swinging for the fences.

If you really want to make it in forex stop reading these BS threads.

If you have any sense watch this free video

Profit Expectations: What Millionaire Traders Know - InformedTrades

Hey there joe09,

Youā€™re right, 50 - 100% profit per week would be a ridiculous claim to make. But I must confess, I havenā€™t seen TMB make such a claim. He hasnā€™t posted here for a while now, so I donā€™t know how heā€™s currently doing. However, he did start this thread with the aim of making 30 pips a day, and that is very achievable.

I think holding a pair over a weekend is pretty risky unless you are up a significant amount, hold a small position, or know something the general public doesnā€™t know. Why? Weekend gaps.

Glad to see someone who doesnā€™t have stars in his eyes.

But I must confess, I havenā€™t seen TMB make such a claim.

Have you read this thread? Its their in big bold letters on the first page post #1 by Tmoneybags

ā€œ30 Pips A day = 50-100% investment return per weekā€

However, he did start this thread with the aim of making 30 pips a day, and that is very achievable.

That too is IMPOSSIBLE every single day long term ā€¦ take my word for it.

Good luck

What about 100 pips a week? Is it possible?

Hey joe09

Okay, so itā€™s been a while since I read the first page lol. Sure, if 30 pips a day = 50 - 100% per week, then youā€™re using a money management plan that I would not recommend :).
As for 30 pips a day being impossible: Surely people have enough cop-on to realize that this should be looked upon as an average.

Hey pbylina,

100 pips a week is very attainable. But as with most disciplines, you are bound to have a bad week or two, or a bad month or two for that matter. So you should look on any goals you set as an average.
So while you may have some winning weeks and some losing weeks, itā€™s possible to finish the year averaging 100 pips a week.

Tmoneybags meant every day as in every single day, like you said its been a while since you read the thread :wink:

but anyway very few will achieve 30 pips a day even as an average over the long term

it is possible but highly unlikely

and please no silly compounding spreads sheets to tell me otherwise, save yourself the trouble Iā€™ve seen them all before

A 100 pips a DAY is possible. Dont let one person ruin years of technical analysis for you. He is obviously trying to promote his own website that showcases all of the techniques we have already promoted in here.