30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

EUR/USD

does anyone know how to get a hold of tmoney?

thank you,

I want to ask…

Is it realistic to get 2% growth on one’s account each day? Would it be good risk management?

yea its possible … you have to know what your doing though … also depends on your ‘system’ if your looking for huge moves with 2% gain then not likley but if a 20-30pip move in your favour means 2% gain then yeah its possible.

Grev it is possible you have to use strict money management. Start off small and grow the lot size using your same system. 30 pips a day with a lot size increasing will make a great return.

With discipline even 10% gain on a daily basis is realistic. Once you have gained enough experience to the point where your losses are simply based on your mistakes as a trader (not following your rules, letting your emotions take over your trading), then you must work on exercising discipline. To clarify, the only thing limiting you out in the markets is your self. I highly recommend reading the book the Disciplined trader as you continue to learn the materials needed to follow a trading plan of your liking and then read it again 3-5 times. In addition go over the first few hundreds posts on this thread, for it will teach you how to use this technique correctly and you will also get a glimpse on how emotional factors contribute to losses in addition to correcting those mistakes.

friday is not over :smiley:

By radofx at 2011-02-04

By radofx at 2011-02-04

happy weekend

Beautiful trades bro :slight_smile: good job!

Hello and than you for such topic. I feel that Im finally getting sense of things although I got a question. Im only up to page 54 but I tried searching the post for it and havent found anything.

In long previous posts you said something of drawing X to A fibs from base to wick and so and i’m wondering if this can be done aswell to for the other legs [ AB and so] or even base to base.

Thank you for your time and post.

hi all… this is a BEARULLISH GARTLERFLY :D:D:D

By null at 2011-02-08

Please could you explain your decision making process and/or rules, bacause I can see a Bar did close above the convergence but you decided to entry again.

Could you explain it pls?

btw I am Luis_arti con Luis Mejia channel

hi
the rules are the same…
i just measured the setups again and there is no candle closing over a convergence area…

the 10 pips i lost are just my attempt to enter at a lower convergence area on the first serup

I’ve used this techinque only for the XA leg and its really dependent on the pair you are trading aswell. What you should do is back test your theory. In addition to testing which pairs have decent results meassuring the XA from base to wick. Decent resutls meaning consecutive patterns working with this technique.

Anyone trading the NY session today, friday (tonight my time, Sydney AUS) ?

Hi,

Can you tell me where can I find a good explenation of Gartley method?

Tmoneybags uploaded this to youtube: YouTube - KingKaiTrunks的频道
This is the first of 2 videos which outlines this method very well.

This website:
Chart Patterns | Bullish Abcd Pattern | Forex | FX360�
Goes over the basics and also some variations.

Be sure to read the first 15 or so pages of this thread as they are seminal to understanding the specific method discussed int his thread.

Goodluck!

Thanks! Will take a look!

Pattern coming up on the Aud/Usd:
Looking to short at about 1.0072, or a few pips less.
Convergence is with the 50% of XA, and CD is 127% of the AB leg.

Hey Guys,

How do these patterns look? CashDemon? TMoney?

2 more:

USD/CAD 2hour

EUR/JPY 15min