30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

wow you want to print the entire thread??? i think it’s good in a sense to print page by page so that you can select those post that you wanna keep ^^

did anyone had a good trade yesterday afternoon on EU?

TMB could you clarify exactly how to get the B point and the different factors you look at when choosing a b swing. This would help tremendously because without getting the correct B point the rest of the pattern can become invalid.

Cheers
Dan

I’d like to share my trades for this week.

So how do we also get the software?

I got this on some forex indicator site and i just included the sound alert to help not to miss any chart pattern that occurs. This indicator doesnt always give you signal or detect patterns as it needs time to calculate all the retracement to be able to indicate point XABCD. This indicator is available in the internet but it doesn’t contain come with a Sound/Notification Alert so you might miss some completed Harmonic Pattern.

I did the programming myself to include it on this indicator. You can get it from me if you really want the Sound/Notification Alert.

ok… Waiting on u… I sent you my email…check on my page

fxrhenzon, i would like to have one too! but i couldn’t email you…need at least 20 posts =.=

fxrhenzon care to speak in detail? what website, what indicator? how has it been working for you s far

TMB,

I greatly appreciate the discipline and attitude you have developed with this thread. I have read it and referenced back to it several times in my “young” career as a forex trader. One question I didnt find answered, however, was regarding margin and risk associated with your trades.

Your rule 6 states: “NEVER use excessive margin, the margin that is used during your trades can never exceed 10% of your account during the point of entry.”

however, your very first thread shows your statement with one trade, E/J, with 200k as amount with a calculated leverage of 50:1. This would mean your trade, at the time, would require roughly 6k in margin. A few posts later you mentioned you started with roughly 5k in the account. Did you decide at beginning you needed to take more risk to build up the acct? At what point did you decide to use only 10% of your acct as margin risk/trade?

Judging by your recent screenshots showing 20+ lots open at any given time, trading with only 10% of acct size risked per trade I would say your doing very well with an acct well into the 7 figures! Thanks again for your advice and comments throughout this thread. If someone else has a better understanding of this than I do please feel free to respond as it seems TMB is quite busy.

possible bearish gartley setting up on the AUD/USD m30. let me know what you guys think.

Hello there guyz!

I found two set-ups of possible bearish gartleys on EURJPY and EURUSD on the 1hr t/fs.

For the ej: 38.2% XA converges with 127.2% AB = CD and 127.2% of BC;

and for eu:50.0% XA converges with 127.2% AB = CD.

Sorry can’t post pics at the moment

Double checked and saw that I can!

Brian,

I got this indicator quite some time ago for $300 from some forex indicator website which apparently i cant recall. I was just looking for forex indicator all over the internet and I came across with this Harmonic Indicator. It has been working pretty well right now. All my trades are based on this harmonic pattern indicator. You can check my previous post for the P/L.

this is my trade yesterday on GBPUSD.

check your visitor message

Mind sharing the indicator ? :slight_smile:

I got this with a cost and did the sound/notification alert by myself…

Yes please answer that question. It would give us a lot of motivation indeed by knowing that you started with only 5k and that now you can live off of forex. I would appreciate that a lot.

hey man,

I think it’s great that you are still updating this thread over a year later, even while so successful…that’s too cool…

Just sharing my closed trades for today. total 120 pips.

The point is another here.
Those indicated by your “indicator” are NOT harmonic patterns, so you’re trading using another method or luck.
Look at your C points, they’re all above/below the A point which shouldn’t be.
Try to adjust those settings or you’ll get a fantastic drawdown (which you’ll not display).
It smells like a scam to me.

I appreciate your reply but I’m not really bothered about you saying that this is a scam. Im just here to post and share my trades based on this indicator.

Kindly take note that I am not selling this indicator to anyone. If you are just interested with this then just drop me a message. Im not in this forum to sell this indicator.