30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Respected the D level for a little bit before shooting waaaaayyyyy down. I had my TP set for 30pips and was about away 3 away way the pair tanked. There must have been something bigger that made the pair drop like that.

NZD/USD form a butterfly the D hit 200.0, made a fakeout now but if you had used tp 30 pipsā€¦

I had a 30 pip tp set from my buy entry @ .7942 at the completion of the CD leg. I am still on demo and Oanda is telling me it never got to .7972. I use marketscope to plot and Oanda to place orders, I think this may be my problem.

I have not started drawing my gartleys and butterfly, Iā€™m only reading Trade what you see and now Iā€™m reviewing all the pages of this thread. What time frame do you use?15min is not oscillating?

Hello;

You can use any time frame. If a tf seem not oscillate, its most probably what the market is saying as this is the factor for their (time frames) oscillation.

Always remember:/ that the chat reveals the action of the buyer & sellers for particular periods!:wink:

Hope this helps:)!

Thanks afowals, this will help when i starting to trade.

Well Iā€™m here in London staying at the Royal Horseguard, if any of you are in central London feel free to msg me.

Hi TmoneyBags what time you are free toady or tomorrow.I am in central London.

Hi TMB!

I directed a post to you, on the 496th page, as regards your Live Trading room and asked if I could be a part of the beneficiaries?

Stay cool!

Will someone evaluate this set for me? GBP/USD 5MINā€¦

See next post.

Basically perfect convergence of 2.000 D and .618XA

http://img1.uploadscreenshot.com/images/orig/11/31403011739-orig.jpg

Is it me, or there just arenā€™t many patterns this weekā€¦

Please adviseā€¦

USD/CHF 2HR - Gartley D forming?

Again, please adviseā€¦

(Thanks in advance to all)

what do you think about this one NZD/USD H4

hi all,
hav been following this thread for two months now, i think its high time i got more active.
almost there, looking for a .886 on this one. my drawings are opened to your criticisms and comment.
thanks

great thread TMB,

Hello guys, the reason I am in London at the momment is because we are ā€œpreparingā€ the platform necessary to manage a Headge Fund here. In other words, I will be moving from Miami to the UK by next quarter (maybe sooner); as a result, my schedual is very hectic and does not give me time to answer all the questions that you are asking. Anyways, for the time being if anything has already been answered within the thread I will not answer it and leave the research up to you (simply use the advanced search tool and search for all post from TMoneyBags). If you would like to contact me live while Iā€™m in europe simply msg me and ill coordinate things with youā€¦ I will be leaving to vienna tomorrow and return to London on monday for 4 more days. :wink:

Have a successful tripā€¦

well, thank you very muchā€¦ it has indeed been a success thus far :slight_smile:

Hi TMoneyBags welcome to London,I wish you all the best, how do I send you a msg.

Hi panmic! Unless the method for drawing the second fib has changed (as per how TMB taught this thread) then I believe you may have done so wrong(*). It would seem, and unless I am incorrect based on your screengrab, you did not draw the 2nd fib using A-B as your ā€˜baseā€™ (A as 0, B as 100%), then transposing that fib so that now C becomes the ā€˜0ā€™ baseline.

(* with respect to this thread it is wrong, though I wouldnā€™t be surprised to see a bounce/hesitation, even if only a small one, occur around the point you have labeled as D. Regardless, you are learning how to identify these patterns, so stick with the rules ā€“ and read the books suggested in this thread).

With respect to how you chose your candles when defining the extremes, I would like to offer what I consider a (almost) simple, surefire method for electing which candle to use ā€“ when faced with a scenario where there isnā€™t a clear cut choice.

Iā€™m not going to go into the specifics of ā€˜whyā€™ I believe the following works; I stumbled across it during countless hours of staring at the screen, and can only say this would appear to be what the majority of traders/algos reference.

With regard to your forecast, after adjusting the sizing/position of fib #2, I personally donā€™t see any patterns as relating to whatā€™s discussed in this thread. However, there was some nice tradable (sp?) confluence which did occur! (as denoted by the magenta circles below)

The cool part is that while the pattern you were hoping for isnā€™t there, there might be a nifty Elliot Wave pattern/progression forming instead; which, though too early to tell, has a probability of completion @ X. For your own benefit, do not attempt to learn this stuff until you have managed a really good grasp of the essential harmonic patterns and fibs, Iā€™ve only posted this to showcase other options, and to hopefully give a little back to the community. Once youā€™ve grasped this, youā€™ll find the rest to be wonderfully interrelated, like the seeds of a sunflower :wink:

Fantastic news TMB! Maybe Schwager will write another Wizards book in the near future :slight_smile: One never grows tired of success stories amigoā€¦well done indeed.

P.S. As mentioned some time back, if you are still conducting your ā€˜trading roomā€™, I would love the opportunity to sit in; you can never learn enough it seemsā€¦Cheers!