30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Maybe you can’t place new orders on weekend on FX, but the price of the currencies still varies and can be reflected on the market charts.

Currencies are sold and bought all the day all the week, so the price of them varies on Saturday and Sunday too :slight_smile:

Is the gap why the EUR\JPY kept going down, down, early this morning? my D got moved twice, finally I moved my X from the absolute LL to the base of the next closest LL, than the CD 2.618 lined right up…then the D got hit twice, but I made 30 pips!..the X factor is a “bear” sometimes…when I moved it, I did notice better bouncing off the fibs on the way down from A…newbaby, any skinny on evolved strategies, too?

All JPY pairs are now at high demands given the weak position of the Euro and Yen is always being a safe heaven demand from the Forex investors worldwide.

GBP/USD H1 Short Bat

A little late but still tradable

-mtrigga…
EUR\USD has a D at 1.30620, so if your GPB sell there stays in unison with the EUR\USD pair, expect a reversal there…at least I think…it has perfect convergence with XA 0.618 and CD 1.618, with X at yesterday’s LL and A at this morning’s HH

On what time frame/pattern do you have a D there?

I don’t see how you can ahve a C and D using yesterdays low as X and today’s high as A. Do you have a chart you can post?

maybe this is what you were looking at…

bullish EUR/USD butterfly setting up

USING 30 MIN chart…your B is my X, your C is my A…when you go down to 30 min, there was a little C, but that just changed, too, and we are in fake-out time, too, now…disregard my previous post, it just looks like the GPB may bottom out was all…yeah, a lot of time passed when I was looking at that and now…sorry, can’t post pics, yet…can’t PM, either…(arrg!)

edit…actually my A was your A, but my X is much, much lower…I drew it again with your A and B and C, and my lower X, and see convergence at 1.3019x??? with this X the B is right on the XA .382 FIB…if it goes down to this, it would be NICE…but it may also be a small gartley\butterfly with the old A being X, and the old B being A…etc…waiting some more…

Yes, im still short GBP/USD with first take profit at 1.59119

Just watching EUR/USD for now. Good to be prepared if it gets there.

WATCHING THE eur\jpy…could be small butterfly pattern, sell at 106.47…eur\usd has same pattern, sorry convergence…

OK, NOW IT’S COMING A LOT CLOSER:)

useful suggestions… keep watching

Hi TMB. I verified the entries from your intraday trading (open and close 4/12/2012) and I couldn’t find one entry according to your own rules. How is that? I suppose your entries are from the 5m chart. (post #6131)

Anybody looking at 106.400 buy on EUR/JPY?

Yes, I had a bullish bat completing around there. did you play it?

I didn’t get on that trade, but that was setup a week ago, too…finally! I was asleep when that one hit.

The majority of the recent trades posted are the combined efforts of our team which currently includes Rado, My father and My self. Anyways, as you can note that most of our entries at the moment do not reflect the exact teachings that are presented in this thread but do share its techniques as the foundation for our current system. As I have stated in the past, we have spent the last two years re-modifying and perfecting the system to where it is at the moment and again I cannot fully indulge everyone in our findings… however I would like you all to note that it does not matter what system it is you use to achieve success, what matters is the discipline in your self, your trades and the acknowledgement that trading is an ever-evolving field. To clarify, we have adapted various techniques and synchronized them with the harmonics you see in this thread… in fact the majority of the techniques we use are spread around in this very thread.

As for fake-out times… the same times and logic applies… for example the period between 7am-9am est is considered a fake out time because between 2am to 5am est price is generally working its way towards a D point; After the 4 hour bar closes at 5am price will genrally linger or pull back to retest the movement of that closing. Now because of the fact that the US Stock Market opens at 9:30 yet the 4 hour bar closes at 9am a fake out occurs during the formation of that4 hour bar and afterwards. To clarify, their is generally too much noise in the market to make an effective trading decision between 7am and 9:30 am due to the opening of the US currency session at 7 am and the opening of the stock market at 9:30. As a result, I’ve gotten into the habit to wait for the 10 o’clock close rather then the 9 am closing of the 4 hour bar for major trading decisions such as a 4 hour or daily pattern triggering between the time of 5am and 9:30am est. If you have not done so yet… I recommend reading the PDF attached to this thread titled preventing fake outs.

First post in this thread and I have to say that I like this way of trading a lot. Not that I have many experience with other strategies lol.

So today I drew this garley on the GBP/JPY m30 chart. I took a nice 33 pips, but I did starting to sweat though, when it looked like a bullish breakout.

Anyone else saw this one or isn’t it legit?

VERY GOOD!..kinda tough (sweaty) pair, though…great job!

Upcoming bats on various JPY pairs, like CHFJPY, USDJPY and EURJPY in 4h timeframe!