30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Hello everyone,
I’ve been looking at this thread for a couple of weeks and read through most of it. I’ve learned a lot of it and want to thank everyone that has contributed on this thread, especially Tmoneybags.
Please tell me if this one is valid pattern or not.
AUD/NZD 30MINThe convergence is at XA=.886 (1.263780) CD=1.272 (1.26344) There is also a weekly pivot at 1.26359

Hey Guys Here are a few possible patterns to trade ( i think ) please grade my drawings thanx

eur/usd 5min TF
eur/nzd 30min TF
eur/aud 30min TF

Bhustle,
Your eur/usd looks good to me.
For the other two, from what I understand the CD needs to be at least 100%.
For the eur/nzd, the XA=.886 converges with the CD=113%
For the eur/aud, the XA=.886 converges with the CD=100%
Those might be the D you’re looking for.

Thanx I will re adjust

Ok readjusted my charts and narrowed it down to 2 possible trades for us take a look and let me know if we can bag some pips

Trade Complete:

I see an upcoming pattern on the EUR/JPY where the .886 of XA converges with 161% CD. In addition you will note that the bottom of the channel and the s2 pivot point converge with this area.

Our Target will be 60-100 pips (.236 is 60 pips away from the D point and the .382 is 100 pips).

Hello, bellow we have an interesting pattern forming on the EU. You should first note that the BC leg on the 4 hour is not defined and its coming from the first swing on the hourly and 30 min charts. The Convergence is the range of .707 and the .886 of XA where 200% and 261% CD converge with these fib points. In addition, there are major trend lines coming from the Daily and the 4 hour charts crossing with this area… indicating that the buy range is about 50 pips (hence the green box). To clarify, Think of the green box as major commercial real estate being purchased at the extreme lows of price :wink: the exit is simple, if the 261% has a close bellow then you bail out. If traded correctly you should have an 85-90% chance of winning 80 pips ( exit before reaching .382 of AD). I suggest using a Hydra for this trade… To clarify, if your using 200 lots maximum you can split the lots within the buy range as 10 + 20 +30 +60 +80 which will = 200 lots within the 50 pip buy range. Initially though, you will want to purchase at least 100 lots on the first .707 entry and then build the hydra if the first D point breaks on the hourly. Happy Trading :slight_smile:

Hey guys,
Im pretty new here and I thank you all for sharing your knowledge.

is my drawing correct ?
Possible Bat on gbp/usd 5m.
I drew also a 1.618 AB=CD line.

Thank you

I have a trade for tonight, please tell me if I did anything wrong on it or not.
It is the EUR/NZD 30 min
The XA=1.272 (1.63693) converges with the CD= 1.382 (1.63733). There is also a weekly S2 right below the XA 1.272

Thanks so much TMB, Ive had an entry set at that same point on EURJPY today and am glad to know your trading it also.
The EU also gives us nice insight into how to manage these trades and increase our success.

here is a aud/jpy trade that is setting up is my D at the correct level thanx

This was almost an 18 hr trade, but patience finally paid off!

Profit tgt was hit shortly after the last pic :slight_smile:

You dont have to trade the CAD just cuz your Canadian!!! :wink:

I took a quick 20 and then went back to bed :slight_smile: hehe, I left so much on the table but I really felt like I was gambling more than anything bc of the release of two massice news releases. However profit is profit!

This technique reminds me of bobokis daily trades. It is like pivot point fibs if I am not mistaken. am I right?

Heh, it goes a bit beyond that :wink:

Yesss, My Fist Successful Gartley Trade that i was able to catch 100% CD convergence 5 pips either side between XA 50% amd 61.8% i drew my D at the AD 127% of XA 61.8% i just so happend to catch the trad in action price came within 5 pips of my entry order on the first test so i manually entered on the second test of the 100% with a 15 pip SL and it instantly slammed down triggering my TP for 30 pips for a 2:1 R:R as im noticing in current market conditions you have to take previos supply and demand in account as i am refining my trading plan big shouts to T Money Bags for this thread it is Truly Life Changing

Watching a new pattern develop on the Eur/Aud 4hr TF what yall think can we bag some pips

Here is a Gartley on the GPB/USD 30 MIN. It is about 40 pips until it reaches the D.
The XA=.786 (1.62271) converges with the CD=1.000(162276)