30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

EUR/GBP 30 MIN Bearish Gartley CD 100% Convergence with XA 88.6%. Both 61.8%'s converge

Last one before i lay it down

Bearish Gartley on Gbp/Jpy 30 min CD 100% Converges with XA 100% 68.1% 50% and 38.2% converge looks like its forming same pattern on Weekly and D has Been Reached and is now coming down

Assuming you placed an order at D and to see steeeeaddy sticks is dreadful. I would’ve shat my pants

Why was your point D so high?

well the XA 707% converged with CD 127% but as im still a rookie that turned out not the be the true D the more patterns i draw eventually the better i will get at choosing the correct D and thanks to the Trade Interceptor App for my Smart Phone i was able to manage it from work ( if you havent tried it yet its the best app out the charting is better than most desktop platforms tradeinterceptor (dot) com )

thanx for the reply

I use 1:400 leverage and my target daily is 2pips but I go all the way to 30 pips stretch during favorable news. I started with $100 and am doing $3600. I take $50 per pip now and planning to increase to $100 on the $4k mark. I use 20pips stop and have only struck that on two occasion (remember the recent JPY swing on the govt 10trn intervention) loosing over $1k. I need to know what people think about this before increasing my pip value. I even intend $1k per pip in the near future.

hopefully you meant your target is 20pips and not 2 pips but sounds like you have a 1:1 R:R from the little i know thats decent although 2:1 is better but you gotta take what the market gives you … the fact that you turned $100 into $3600 is amazing and im interested to hear your strategy and how long did it take you to make that happen ( always open to learn) as once i am confident on trading gartleys my goal is to turn $1000 into $100,000 now you just confirmed that it could be possible lol just my thoughts thanks for sharing

SUCCESS Eur/Gbp Bearish Gartley Short Worked out to the Pip 100& CD Converged with 88.6% of XA and snagged 39 pips This system is amazing not only because it puts me in high probability trades where i already know my entry exit and risk but also because it keeps me out of a lot of bad trades i posted three patterns that i seen which to failed and didnt trigger me and the one that did was a success so for the month im at 66% win ratio which would be 100% but my first trade wasnt managed properly and i gave back 20 pips instead of moving stop to break even so im 2 for 3 not bad for a beginner Shouts to T Money

and the winner is Eur/Gbp Bearish Gartley 100% CD converge with 88.6 XA 39 pips

I think that you are taking too much risk. $50 per pip with $3600 account is about 27 % risk, for me that is too much. Only 4 losing trades and your account will be depleted.

But that’s me. If you have enough money and $3600 is not too much for you, then that’s ok, for me is about two months of income, too much to that size of risk.

Correct, he should be using a maximum of 5 dollars per pip with that account size.

Cable:

Saw this set up and jumped in at mkt on the Demo acct with 30 pip stop n 45 pip tgt.

Cad:

Saw this one, and I’m not sure if I will trade it on the live acct, but I will also set a demo order to sell @ 0.9996 with a 30 pip stop and 45 pip tgt.

If I take it on the live acct tgt will only be 30 pips.

EDIT:

Cad never got triggered, but Cable missed its 45 pip tgt by a pip. Moved stop to be and letting it ride.

Edit 2: +45 pip tgt hit on Cable :slight_smile:

Scoped out a nice set up Aud/Nzd Bullish Gartley 127% CD converges with 78.6 of XA as well as the 88.6% of CD with the 61.8% of XA along with 2 other fibs that converge as well i have an entry order just above the major support area in the 127% area with a 15pip SL and a 30pip TP im expecting to be triggered in around early NY session as i have noticed when i find my C’s around this time they usually complete around 9 or 10 am EST … well im locked and loaded let me you know what you think

Arent you jumping in the game a bit too early? How do you know if B-c line would not continue? If it doesnt, it would change your fibs levels and when to sell.
EDIT: I did the same graph and the closest convergence I see is at 38.2.

you are very much right i might have jumped the gun a little bit on that one as i look at my chart this morning i see that C is much higher so i guess im back to the drawing board

C is confirmed once price closes past the B point while on its way to D :wink: Text book…

Bellow you will not that we have entered a Sell on the Euro after it triggered a D point at the .236 of XA converging with 127% CD. In addition, we have exited a previous trade at this same sell area with 55 pips in profit (the -1.3 pips is from the market messing up my sell order :stuck_out_tongue: when i added more lots). I would Like you all to note that the D point Leading to this area is a Daily Gartley where the .500 of XA converges with 261% CD and a Butterfly from the 4 hour where 1.272 XA converges with 261% CD. As you will not in the following Image both these patterns converge at the same area and we will continue to ride this move towards the .382 of the bigger pattern if and when the current .236 fib lvl (from the butterfly) breaks. Too some this may sound confusing but… A picture is worth a thousand words and it should clarify things for you:

Another potential USDCAD pattern. This one is bullish. Might enter between 9904-9908.

UPDATE:

This pattern was triggered a bit higher that I originally posted. It may look different than other brokers charts bc these are with Oanda and they open a bit earlier than everyone else.

I had to hold it overnight, but I was in the black before going to sleep, so I didn’t mind too much. +30 on the Live acct +45 on the Demo :slight_smile:

Potential GBPUSD Bearish Gartley. Convergence @ 1.6186, 30 pip stop n tgt. Will try this one live and on demo with 45 pip tgt.

UPDATE: pattern hit profit on BOTH live and demo accounts. +30 Pips Live, +45 Pips Demo.

ahhhh haaaa prechate that little tidbit a minor detail that makes a major difference

There is a double top on the retracement for B-C. However, it retraces at 0.00 percent. Wouldnt this signify the end of the pattern? I am already seeing strong trends upward and it pass the resistance level at the second peak.