30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

i have just found a gartley at the top of a descending channel on the EUR/USD daily chart. just thought i would share it with you guys.
converges beautifully with fibs, ab=cd, the descending channel, and 1,3100 price

I personally think EUR/USD could correct lower but the analysis look great. I am mainly basing my views on the fundamentals

not that many jeppe, I only netted 20

also on deciding on X I personally try to use the most extreme point

great job ))

so do i, it is a bearish gartley.
Im just hopeing it does it, after the completion of the pattern :slight_smile:

first day of real pattern trading
up +40 pips
with +35 pips floating.
greeeeeeeat!

Found this forming on the eur/cad 1hr what do you all think about it I am not to sure if this one will work considering that there will be some eur news but then again who knows.

How’s your performance so far? The P n L looking good there? :slight_smile:

if anyone saw my previous post on the bearish gartley on the EUR/USD. this is how i am doing at the moment up by +70 pips

jeppe your still in the trade from last week?

This is the GBP/CHF 8 hour chart.
It looks like a fairly solid ab=cd to my novice eye. It looks like it already hit D so I entered it long (practice account). Any thoughts?

Found this on eur/jpy 1hr and I only traded the the two in the middle with success lets hope the new one that is forming will also work.

No, have exited al my trades from last week. Gained about 100 pip i think.

What kind of pattern is the last two you have drawn on the chart?

Here is EU, you can see two patterns converge at the grey area I shaded in. Take a look at 1 day and 4 hr of EU.

There all technically Bullish gartlys but I go with what gives me a better convergence area and use weekly and daily pivots to more or less filter out the patterns if that makes sense.Like right now price is stalling on the weekly midpoint for the eur/yen I drew to the convergence point on the 38.2% and 100% so they give me a more of a sense of direction where price could stall and reverse or stall and continue its trend.

it’s just i remember reading a book by scott carney. where he says a valid gartley should have an exact 78,6 XA retracement.
but do you just pick the spot with the most fibs converging?

Yes and closest and look for trend lines around the area of interest as long as its equal to or greater than 100% of cd.

=) glad to see the thread active and the sharing of knowledge with each other. I will analyze the markets this Sunday evening and post my input for the week before the London open. In addition, will be available for any questions starting Monday.