30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Woops! I think I was tired when I was drawing fibs on that one lol. I ended up not looking at the AUD/USD since thankfully.

Spotted 2 possible nicely converging patterns on the EUR/JPY 1 hour.
Convergence with 100%CD at the 38.2% XA on bigger one and 61.8% XA on smaller one (typical of EUR/JPY).

I know price hasn’t crossed the B again but C is an 88.6% retracement of AB so might be worth keeping an eye on.

Just spotted this potential butterfly on the AUD/USD 4 hour chart. Price “breathed” a little at 50% XA where it had very strong convergence and there is strong convergence at both the 127% and 161.8% XA. (Typical D points for AUD/USD)

On the previous chart of 30 min time frame, the pattern worked perfectly! However, I did not place my orders in time or it was negligence. ON a chart outside of it, I see batman. Just in time! Point D is testing at the moment. Testing all three levels. Since we saw such an exponential buy on this pair, I wonder if this point will be the exhaustion point for buyers. Would we short? I would be careful! Why? Because by taking a step back, we would be fighting the trend! So I placed my orders accordingly to assure that it is a downfall. Good luck trading!

20-30 pips a day is my strategy too.

Here is a trade I left overnight on the 4 hour CHF/JPY. I made an entry order after my intial 50% XA retracement failed (the pattern drawn is the failed one, I forgot to redraw the pattern at the next convergence level). So it’s about half way to target. Moved stop to break even for a risk free trade.

This gartley on the EUR/JPY 30 minute I scouted this morning. Convergence isn’t that great but I’ll monitor it.

Well the AUD/USD 4 hour butterfly I predicted a while ago completed… but I missed it by a few pips. Retrace to at least the 38.2% of CD

Hello souljie
There is another Gartley I found on the AUD/USD Daily. Convergence in the area 1.056…
If price will be moving to the same direction with the same speed I think we can expect it there may be in a month.

I am a new member these charts are very usefull

Hey Alexaz972 & Souljie,

Heres on i have been watching for quite a while, i think it is the set-up posted above by Alexaz972, but i cannot quite read the numbers in that image.

There are 2 gartleys that converge close to 1.057.
I am going to get short at 1.0563 for a long term short off the back of this set up.

Let me know if anyone else has been following the AUD and can see any problem with this set-up.

After posting, i realised you cant blow the picture up so ive cropped it so you guys can all read the levels.

Nice strategy mate))

Nice pattern there Alexaz will have to keep an eye out on it.

Taylor, some constructive criticism - the first Gartley you drew the D point should be on the XA fib and not the CD% fib. The XA fib line decides where the D points are. Other than that the patterns drawn are good. I don’t think they will form though as I would consider them now invalid. There is not much symmetry as to the timing (CD has taken way too much time to form compared to AB) - remember we are trying to find reasonably symmetrical patterns in symmetrical markets.

They may still form but there is a higher chance they will fake out or fail.

Taylor427, yes, the pink one on your image is the same pattern drawn in different TF (yours in H4, mine in D1). Can I ask you where you are planning to place your SL if you go short at 1.0563?

NZD/USD Daily

I see a shark (Harmonic Patterns - Shark Pattern)

I entered the trade on my practice account (as I’m still learning and confirming things)

Hi Souljie,
What you think about this 30 min EURO/JPY setup ? I am waiting for price to reach at D.Hoping it will retrace at 1.618 and will probably give atleast 20 pips

regards

cant figure out if i should enter, my only concern is the XA leg, do you think it is to forced onto chart?
because the price action looks good, there is RSI divergence, nice fib converging, 1.5400 level, and pivot.

Hello, I am a new member as well and have been reading through the posts from the beginning.

Thanks TMB for sharing your knowledge. Hopefully, this thread thrives so more people like me can continue to learn.

Well, that AUD/USD trade i posted above has come along very nicely - I got 178 pips from it over 8 days (1.0578 - 1.0400).
A 45% return on my account in 8 days.

Thanks to Luis for everything! I owe you big time mate :slight_smile:

Aud USD seems to be heading back to parity

The recent gartley on the aussie worked out real well earlier. I was also holding out for the swiss and missed the entry by about a pip. Oh well, plenty of entries.