30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

Yes taking 30 pip profit increases winning % and consistency according to TMB’s teachings.

Another potential trade i’m watching, thoughts?

I think it looks good

Thoughts?

think I missed this…

i will answer when i’m less druink :slight_smile:

I believe we’ll be coming up on a butterfly on the usd/chf H1 today.

Looking good! Monitoring the same trade actually… :wink:

Like the thread says, +30 pips only. Increases winning % dramatically. Of course you could divide it into 2 orders and take the first at +30 pips and take the SL for the second to break even and then use a trailing stop loss, manually or automatic.

Tried to look for it but could not find a pattern. Could you post a screenshot? I’m curious about what i missed… :slight_smile:

Here’s the chart. I’m guessing around 91715.

Drawn with marketscope demo. Bullish pattern so in ask mode.

possible sell of GBP/USD?

5 pip difference between cd and xa 100% levels.

[QUOTE=forexpastor;438706]Here’s the chart. I’m guessing around 91715.

Ah ok, thank you! How about this one on the GBP/CHF 1H? Around 1.47900…

Drawn with marketscope demo. Bullish pattern so in ask mode.[/QUOTE]

What rules do apply when “B” is not hitting any retracement level like in this example? It’s in between 0.236 and 0.382 retracement level of the X-A leg.

What rules do apply when “B” is not hitting any retracement level like in this example? It’s in between 0.236 and 0.382 retracement level of the X-A leg.[/QUOTE]

See page 13. It’s ok as long as AB does not exceed XA. If it bounces of 38.2 or 23.6 it makes for better symmetry. It doesn’t have to bounce off a line either.

Bullish Gartley just formed a D on the GBP/CHF 30m. Using my demo account, i bought at 1.48275.

It closed two bars under the Fib Level, closed the trade at a -10 pips. It will probably bounce now!
However, there is another convergence at the next fib level, GBP/CHF - take 2.

Edit: On looking at the candles (again no expert, two long wicks down and then a retracement, could be tweezer bottom?), put an entry right in the middle of the fib levels, if it wants to spring up quickly, i’ll catch it. If it drops down further, no issue.