30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

I can see one with convergence at 0.382 and 1.000 fibs, do you mean that one?

Edit: Weird, I drew the pattern in mt4, and now I drew it in marketscope and the convergence points changed O.o

Edit2: Lol nevermind I totally messed up, I drew a bearish gartley. Enough trading for today, way too tired

I can see that, very nice one Diablo.

Thanks man! I think this one has a good chance to work out as intended! Letā€™s see how it goes. :slight_smile:

HEY! :slight_smile: You guys are definitely on the right track if your spotting the setups. Next week Iā€™ll start posting the patterns I see, so you all can join me on the ride or simply double check the entries.

Bellow are the results for the first week of Feb:

Wow amazing results! I had one trade today GPB/JPY short +80 pips, but im still on demo. First results of this system (for me) are really good :), tnx alot TMB

Thatā€™s one smooth looking interface. What is it, and is it accessible in the US? Also, $0 commissions; did you decide against an ECN?

Er, thatā€™s myfxbook.com I do believe, trade journal.

yeah, it fail on my first entry, but work out on the second convergence perfectly. But I was at work, so I couldnā€™t remove the limit order when the price go pass C. And I have to take the lost for it. If I place the entry at second convergence, it would work out nicely.

Bravo, love to see your successes, very motivational! Thanks for sharing w/us all!

FR

Greetings,

I am very new to all this. These are the setups I found this morning AUDNZD and GBPJPY both 1H timeframe. They are still developing.

What do you think? Did I do that correctly? I really need input.

I donā€™t think so mate, if they are valid, they arenā€™t too good (the set-ups, not you, lol) your Bs are almost right back to your Xs. Try to find Xs that are at extremes in price.

I like the GBP JPY you have there. But I think the convergen at 161.8 with 127 XA is much better.

Going by Rules of the Trade, the AB leg can be 100% of the XA leg, but itā€™s not supposed to be common. In the occasions that I have seen AB=XA though, the D never makes it to the 100% of the AB, at least not in the expected timeframe. Those 2 extensions looks unlikely to be reached. I actually do have the GBP/JPY drawn out and converging on the exact same point as that, but the price is quite distant from it and wonā€™t go anywhere near it tomorrow.

You dont always have to use extremes. They are not always necessary. Traders are different and you acclimate to what you find work-able. He can be using fractals, which is what I use also.

WOW! Amazing results TMB, congratualtions! You are living a dream, a dream which many of us share i guess. Hope to be there with you in a few years time.

Keep up the fantastic work you do and thanks again for sharing your knowledge with us.

I used the more extreme point of price on the daily to draw X from, sorry for the unclear information from me yesterday.

There is a good convergence even when you use the swing you use but i think this one has a higher chance of working out since we have support of the convergence by price structure earlier which i marked with a red circle. Convergence lands at approx 1.27930.

I placed a buy limit order at 1.28000 since all 000 and 500 levels are institutional levels where the big players usually buy/sell. Should give us one more advantage in this trade i hope.

Price should hit on the 14th or 15th of february since there is a trend line (MVA on daily) hitting the convergence at that time/date.

I see one aswell with slightly different fib level convergence though.

EURUSD, 1day/4hour. Convergence at the 1.618/0.500. Not sure we use the same X point though.

Even this one convergence with a level that has provided support/resistance earlier.

30 min AUD/NZD, XA .786 and CD 2.00 convergence

FishingRaptor,
FYI, your second fib is wrong.

I redraw this one and saw a good convergence at 100%CD.