30 Pips A day Keeps the your money at bay

placed an entry at 124.628 for the buy… platform is starting to bug and placed a market order instead :stuck_out_tongue: beware of the the platform! :wink: (lol closed it out immediately though, and placed the entry order).

Re-entered buy with current price action

Gartley EURUSD M1

So I just had the shortest trade of my life - about 15 seconds and 30 pips in the bag, thank you EUR! This one was EURAUD long. :slight_smile:

Please have the following MSRT Zones drawn on your EUR/USD charts, price has been flagging on this zone since the 14th of Feb and a significant break on the 8 hour chart will determine price direction for the Euro pairs.

Currently building hydra for the bullish continuation; again, a break of 124.613 is a major sign of bearish continuation. Target 1 for the bullish setup is 125.9; Projection for the pair is 127.537-128.348 (bull). In the case of a bearish break and continuation, expect price to push towards 123.00 (first target should be 124.0).

With break of 124.613 i guess you mean 1 hour close below that level?

How do you deal with the hydra you built if that happens? Do you close all and enter short with the same lot size of the hydra then?

15-30m break bellow that zone would be sufficient (as would a break and continued push of the 5 past 1.272 of the most recent up leg).

does the BEEC bar/candle that has just formed on EJ signal a reversal according to this system???

Bellow is the current flag from yesterdays analysis for the EUR/USD 4 hour chart:

[I]

Note.: The black lines you see there is a 100% CD convergence (in other words a D point is currently holding price on top of the MSRT zone).

Diablo - ( half lots and then continue to add positions on breaks or pull backs in that scenario)[/I]

Ok, thank you. Just to clarify this for myself. In case price breaks 1.24613 with a close on a 15 or 30 min candle you would close all your long positions and start to short half a lot. Thereafter you would like you said add half a lot each time price retests that level?

Did i understand you right?

Initial lot is half of your max lot, each additional lot is the rest of it (you can divide it by 10-20% increments)

it should be 124.613 diablo. Thats on EJ

Oooops. :54: Typing to fast for my own good sometimes… :slight_smile:

Thanks. Yeah i got the lot sizes down. Just wondering if you once the break occurs turn around all your positions from beeing long to short to be more precise?

Sorry if i was a bit unclear in my questioning. :slight_smile:

Yup… that’s what reversing positions means :wink: (except instead of going full lots you gradually build up to your max lot size as I stated).

Hehe, i guessed so but just wanted to not missunderstand you since you’ve earlier have talked about hatching different positions and pairs at the same time. Well i guess that depends on the situation and the probability of the trade working out the way it’s planned to.

Since i am asking silly questions, here’s another one. Do you have some kind of error margin on these levels you mention, like ±5 pips regarding the 124.613 level or is a close at let’s say 124.617 enough for you to reverse your positions or do you wait for it to be broken by at least a few pips? I mean how precise are those levels that you predict? Mostly there aren’t exact price levels, more “areas” of support and resistance.

Maybe a tricky question to answer since no trade is like the other and it’s based on the situation. Just curious about your view on that. :slight_smile:

Well i guess for now price will be hovering at this level until New York opens and then we will see where it will go…

Thanks for taking your time to clarify things for me! :wink:

Reverse positions at the break for the level and if you end up being wrong than the only option is to stop trading, step back and analyze (or try again another day). If you dont follow through this way, you’ll risk getting chopped up.

Awesome, thanks. Yeah i know, since i have been in exactly this situation way to many times and mostly made the wrong descissions. And like you say my account took serious damage from it.

Thats one of the reasons i for now only want to trade patterns with clear and definite rules where no error can be made. I get my 20 pips or i get stopped out. Moving a TP and SL is forbidden in my trading plan since as soon as i do not have a physical stop loss my emotions start messing with me and i start moving them around or wait to long before taking profit or close a loosing trade. I need a definite point of no return in order to not make bad descission. Guess the levels you mention work the same way for you.

Don’t Like how price is developing, broke even and reversed positions of the hydra at 124.94