45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

[QUOTE=constantijn;9326]I found a good MT4 indicator that works great with this system.
It gives a sound signal and it indicates when you should buy or sell.
-it’s a bit faster than the 45pips system, but I use both.

Constantijn, is this MT4 indicator you “found” the same one from message #82? If different, what do you mean by “-it’s a bit faster than the 45pips system, but I use both.” and how do you " add the signal Demonoid"–Thanks

James, I noticed in your picture examples, that you exit after a MACD cross over more then when the parabolic SAR changes. Do you yourself exit on MACD crosses on a regular basis or do other factors come into play? Thanks

I found it on a site called demonoid.com which is a torrent site (a place where you can download stuff)

Do you know how to add/use/insert an indicator in metatrader 4?
You go to the top bar where it says…File, view, insert, charts, tools etc.
Than you click on insert->indicators->custom->signal demonoid

If it works you should see the red and green arrows on your chart.

[quote=“constantijn,post:190,topic:511”]

Hi,

I have run this on the 45 pip chart but I can’t see how you would use it, do you use it with the macad etc as by itself it gives alot of false trades? I have attached a screen shot

It’s not a 100% accurate but your one looks nothing like mine.

Have you tested it and have you tried any other pairs? was it designed for forex or futures? Kind regards;)

How is baout using it in 1 Hr or 4 Hr charts ? Have you tried to use it ?

Thanks

Nic

Quick question james.

IF we are watching a 30 minute EUR/USD chart and the overall trend on THAT chart is up. What do you look for first the SAR dot or the MACD upwards cross? If you get either one within a few dots is it a valid signal? If you get the MACD cross first then two candles later get the proper SAR dot would that be valid and I suppose vice-versa, if you get the dot first and the cross second is this still valid?

Thanks

does anybody here know how to coe EA’s for metatrader 4, I would like to use an existing indicator (signals buys and sells) however I don’t have the source code for the indicator. I would like it to only trade during certain times, currencies, and in one time frame.

<[email protected]>

Can anyone help me how to unzipped this file and make it to terminal?

Hi topgun_68,
Did you manage to make (to code) this system so that we could use it in MT4?, I really like it and would be nice to have it automated in MT4.

Thanks mate,
Best regards,
Timbaboy

yo mate, all you need to do is Save that zip file to your computer. Then unzip it (anywhere on your pc) & then move the unzipped file to your indicators folder of Meta Trader. If you’re using Interbank FX, your indicator directory will look something like

C:\Program Files\Interbank FX Trader 4[B]experts\indicators[/B]

Once you have copied this file to the Indicators folder. Start MT4, get the M30 EUR/USD chart, then go to Navigator double click on MACD & Para… SAR

then under Custom --> select signal denomiod or MACD 2lines or whatever the the indicator is called …

this should help…let me know if u still need help !:smiley:

Hi all :slight_smile:

I’m completly new to this but i want to learn …i hope for a good start.
I have MT4 and i’m trying to test some systems on it .
I have already “tested” this one i att here hope u can experss your own opinion on it.Mine is now yet formed …
Looking to try this one here …it looks q good :slight_smile:

Is not my creation so i understand we must buy when up arrow (yellow) and sell when down arrow (red one) . (Only for Eur/Usd) - Long time period i think but not sure if intended only for long period .

I have a demo for now and i’m looking to start in a month or 2 depends

Hi James, pls can you take a look at this chart.

I have been making some good pips using your method but just wanted to clarify something here…

If you look at the chart, is the MACD showing like a thin line because the market is undecided? (also P SAR has been switching so frequently)

Is this a sign that it is undecided so as to stay off i.e., not enter a position?

regards,
Pret

Hi There

Correct when its like this stay out

James

thank you very much James for clarifying. You’re a star !

Hello, I am having problems with the indicator, when I try to unzip it says not a Valid Win32 application.

Why?

Can you please send me unziped file or attach it again.

Many thanks!

Well

looks like there is something wrong with the server, can not edit my post.

So the indicator is signal Demonoid, send it or attach it unzipped, please.
<[email protected]>

10x

I am new and wanna be trader .
I am trying out your system,

[B]30 min Chart
Macd normal setting’s
parabolic SAR[/B]

but I have a problem in setting the MACD.

Normally, as I have seen in many charts, Macd has a histogram and two lines (correct me if I am wrong).
But mine has only a histogram and 1 line.

I am using metatrader. I am sure this is only a mistake in the setting.
PLEASE anyone help me to correct this.
I am desperate :confused: to try out this system as I think it’s very simple to use for beginner like me and profitable.

Thank you

Hi all!

This is my first post here, but I’ve been reading for a while. I’ve started to trial this system for myself a few days ago with positive results until today.

As it turns out I also run an RSI and Slow Stochastics on my graphs. This is not to interfere with the system, merely to try to understand the market a little better. On the following trade (pic attached) I went short, as the PSAR dots were above the candles and the MACD went into ‘sell mode’. I subsequently hit my 20 pip stop loss (I went to work after placing the trade).

I did notice that my Stoch’s were showing that the pair were heading into oversold territory when the MACD crossed. Does this indicate that the entry signals were not quite on the spot?