45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

First of all, i thank you so much James for this system, i have been using it a couple of weeks and it is wonderful, i feel a little guilty using your system because i bet you spent considerable time developing a system that works and then some guy (like me) comes and uses it:) thank you again James

I have a question though, is any of you guys usign forex.com? i would like the alerts to be sent to my phone such as you guys are doing using VT trader, anyone knows if it is possible?

thank you and viva babypips.com

iyados

Hi There

I am not sure were you entered the trade as its not marked on the chart

James

G’day James,

Sorry I didn’t circle anything, my intention was to show my point of entry with the two vertical dotted lines. I have gone back and circled where the MACD lines cross though.

My thoughts here are:

1. My analysis of the stochs was corrects, meaning the MACD cross was a false signal; or

2. I was too eager to enter and should have waited for the lines not just to cross, but to separate some way. I actually had to zoom in quite a bit to discern the crossing of the MACD lines, but they definately do cross; or

3. I do not fully understand your system. I doubt this… it’s fairly straight forward. That said, I know full well that I’m way down the learning curve so far!

Cheers for your help mate, I appreciate it.

-Ben

Is this a valid sell signal? The 4 hour chart seems to be in a downtrend, there are 2 Parabolic dots forming and the MACD lines are crossing.

well i shorted eurusd yesterday and so far it is going down, the signal was good as far as i know on the 30 min

Hi newbietrader, you chart is 30minutes right? and yes that was a good signal as you would have seen my now the price did go down to 1.3436…
I made some bucks out of it…

pls remember, in James’ system he recomends using 30minute chart only…
however to get a general idea looking at the 4hours charts wont hurt…

hope that helps…
regards,
Pret

Hey, i have been trying this system out for a while now. I at first had great trades, first 10 trades gave me 8 winners. The signals come LATE at night where i live however (Texas) and i am unable to stay up this late any more.

Since i have been going to sleep earlier i have not been able to trade during the time the market is active ( seems to be anywhere from 10:00-16:00). I have had 6 losing trades now due to having to place them before the market is active…my question is…are there any options to be accurate before the market is active, or should i trade a larger time frame…maybe the 1 hr or 4hr?

thanks guys

IF you have the patience; i have been successful with the H4 timeframe (granted I do exit the trade rather early, after 45-55 pips)

PS you must place rather large stop losses , which can be quite scary

Hi

The correct answer is number 2

James

From what i have been reading on money management and risk/reward

you need to have your profits be more than your stops

so if you lose more than you win…you still make money, having large stops seems like a bad idea unless you have even larger profits…is that correct?

If you consistently trade a good system, the wins should outweigh the losses. If you trade with larger stops you need to adjust the number of lots (smaller) you trade so your risk as a percent of your account is the same.

David

Hi everybody,
i am newbie and have tons of questions, hope someone could help me,
i read through the whole thread 3 times, yet i have some problem with entry and exit, can someone give a picture of some days of last week entry and exit points, i think that could help lot, tnx in advance

yo mate, have a look at this chart…let me know if you understood it…otherwise I will explain it further…

HI
first off all i wanted to thank u, i really appreciate ur help.
But I have Questions.
I write some point and tell me if i am wrong;

1. we are going to see that the condition is ok at the opening of next candle not the candle u pointed at. because i think we have to see if two lines of MACDs are separated enough or not.
  2. the same thing for exit
    and another quetion, did u use the diamond indicator, if yes do u approve it or not.
    again many tnx

I’ve used your system the last 5 trades with all of them being a success.
Thank you so much for that! James at what time of the day have you had the most success using this system? Thank you once again…:smiley:

I’m a newbie at this, so I am probably missing something, but howcome in James’ first example, he enters at the beginning of the down trend?

hello mate, James entered a trade at the begining of the down trend -> meaning he sold at that point & then he closed this position by buying at the bottom of the trend line where he has marked.

Infact, when you close the above position by buying, you can also open another position at that point by buying (if both the conditions are met i.e. PSAR dots reversed & MACD crossed)

hope u understood moi…

regrads,
Pret

• i’m not sure if we have to wait to check the opening of the next candle . I only check if the PSAR dots have reversed , if yes i wait till i see 2-3 dots & if MACD also has crossed, then I enter

because i think we have to see if two lines of MACDs are separated enough or not.

• yes I agree with you on this one. I done check at times if the MACD lines are well separated or not. But i have also noticed you cant rely on the extend of separation too much coz that can change & converge just after you enter a position also. I use it sometimes to brush myself with some confidence :slight_smile:

and another quetion, did u use the diamond indicator, if yes do u approve it or not.

• I dont use the diamond indicator. Where did you find it?

regards,
Pret

Hello there…

Still a little unclear (perhaps on the terminology), but - he sold at the top (marked “enter”) and bought at the bottom (marked “exit”) ??

Is it possible to have MetaTrader make a sound alert when two Parablolic dots
have appeared in the opposite direction and/or when the MACD lines have crossed or are getting close to crossing?