45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

This would be useful - as well as an email on these indicators.

Try one of these

Parabolic_Alert_Mod.zip (1.96 KB)

another one

Parabolic_Alert.zip (1.92 KB)

and one more

Alert_pSAR.zip (504 Bytes)

Thanks for posting those. I applied the first one you posted to my charts. But what’s the difference between them and what kind of alerts do they give and when exactly are they given?

HI prettrad
tnx again, hope u r doin’ good pipin’
the diamond indicator is in this thread some pages ago.
in the same picture u sent, befor the first sign, there was lots of noise,
is there anything we can do to reduce the noise, and about starting the trade at the beginning of the next candle, i read in earlier post that james said so.

hello mate,

just think of it this way. BUY LOW SELL HIGH

thats exactly what James was doing, we enter at the top - entered as in he sold. Then when the price was down, he bought - exited his trade and the price began to go up again. so what he had done is he sold when the price was high & bought when the price was low.

On the other hand, what you can also do inaddition to this is…at the point where he bought i.e. exited the earlier open position, you can enter a new position by buying there (this is as soon as you have closed or exited the previous position)…and let this ride till the price goes high & then begins to reverse which you can confirm by the PSAR dots reversal & MACR cross.

let me know if u want me to explain further…Im more than happy to do so.
Good luck with ur trading Bro.

regards,
Pret

yo bro, I need to try the diamond indicator…
about the noise I dont think we can do anything about it…its just the way the market is at certain times…i think the best recommendation during noisy times is to wait & not trade coz you can’t tell where the price is going. i.e market’s undecided…

about starting the trade at the beginning of the next candle, i will try & observe & apply that soon…thanks for the tip mate.

regards,
Pret

thank you james for this system ! and thank you everyone who contributed to making it clearer etc. !

i am going to test this extensively in the following 2 weeks. i will keep you informed

I have been trading this sytem for a week now and have had a couple of losers but my wins have been much larger. Thank you James for taking the time to post this system.

Hi everyone…today i just join babypips.com

actually i have been following this thread 45pips/day for quite some time…

anymore feedback ?? good or bad experience to share with us here ??:slight_smile:

Thanks in advance…:slight_smile:

regards
jimocean

Hi everyone…today i just join babypips.com

actually i have been following this thread 45pips/day for quite some time…

anymore feedback ?? good or bad experience to share with us here ??

Thanks in advance…

regards
jimocean

My MACD shows only the bars and ONE line not TWO in MT4, why is that?
I messed around with all options in the MACD properties and couldn�t solve the problem, is there a way to bring my indicators to default without having to reinstall MT4???

Who’s the broker you have your platform with?

I have the same problem as Enilnoer, my MACD has bars and only one line, I tried playing around with all the options but nothing worked out.

I am going to Straighthold Investments (liteforex.com). I am in US, any suggestions on better brokers is always welcome.

Thanks for any input

MT4 offered me MIG investments SA, so I created a demo acc with them.
Can it be the broker? I can�t see how, but I don�t have much knowledge about brokers either.:smiley:

G’Day people,

Here’ a new MACD indicator with both lines. I’m sure this has been postd before, but I’ll put it up too…

Just download the file and unzip the contents into the Experts\Indicators folder that your MT4 progam is in. Then apply it under Custom Indicators in MT4.

Cheers,
Benjimang

MACD 2 lines[1].mq4.zip (969 Bytes)

Thanks Benjimang I owe you a beer !!! I even downloaded VT trader for the MACD, but I really prefer the MT4.

Gonna download it right now!!!

BTW, if someone have a log of trades using this system, post it for us so we can compare losses and winnings day by day using this system. :cool:

[B]Come on guys…anyone can share more with us using this james system?:)[/B]

Hi everybody!

I tried James’s system in demo mode and I have still one trade :slight_smile:
The result of this is 22,4 pips.
The transaction history:

June 19 02:13:13 2007 Sell Market EUR/USD 1.3427 10,000
June 19 07:08:47 2007 Close Trade EUR/USD 1.3405 10,000

And now I’am in other trade. Still not seems be good, but who knows :slight_smile: