45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

has anyone followed this system since it was posted? would really like to hear about your results

Hi jaynesh,

Could you explain me how do you use this indicator and can you pls give some pointers on how you trade with this. I am a newbie and really excited to use this strategy.

I am consfused if I should use PSAR , MACD both or just I should use PSAR on 4hr and 1 hr chart.

Thanks.

???

Maybe you should read the 46 pages in this thread…

Hello

Instructions on how to use this system is on the first page.

If you read through the whole thread there are indicators available for mt4 which calculates the signals automatically.

Thanks

I wanted to clarify when should I enter. Suppose SAR gives a short signal but the MACD didn’t cross at that time but do cross after sometime. Is it still a valid signal to go short or both SAR and MACD have to give signal simultaneously?

or if the MACD gives a short signal but SAR appears after sometime, is it a valid signal?

anyone still use this method of trading?

What im asking is if anyone has used this system since it was first posted and has continued to use it and gotten good results not if they tried it for a week or a month but if they used it for 6 months plus. it was started 3 years ago so im just wondering if anyone has used it for that long

Does broker make a difference?

MACD has crossed and PSAR is in buy in FXM demo trading but in FXDD demo, it is still in sell.

doesnt look like the macd has crossed in the fxm demo maybe wait for a clear cross of both…

bramptonmt i would use a macd with two lines and no histogram for me its easier to look at and see the cross its posted on post 79 page 8 try it out

I hvae read the thread but there are some indicators such as MACD two lines and PSARMACD. I am not sure which one to use.

If you can send me the indicators.

Thanks,

Should I have entered at the spot marked in the image. The MACD crosses, but the 5/10 EMA still does not cross. PSAR has signalled uptrend and 4th dot is there?

So, should I have entered long?

its post 79 page 8

according to the system if the macd crossed and the psar signals uptrend then yes you do go in cant really tell if the macd crossed in the picture. but wait for a close of the candle to signal the macd cross. the macd will cross and un cross until the candle closes.

Thanks rooktrader.

I would like to know if the PSAR is giving an uptrend(suppose two-three dots are there) but the MACD has not crossed yet. How much should I wait for the MACD to cross after which the signal will become invalid?

honestly idk i have just read the whole thread twice lol. so i know the rules but that one is not mentioned in specifics. i would guess one or two bars no more than that wait for clean set ups dont force the trade

I would like to know why the sar_color indicator posted in this thread i don’t remember exactly which post) produces different output than the default Parabolic SAR indicator in MT4 platform. Which one do I use?

should be your default psar indicator that is what it says in the first post

I agree, many thanks for sharing this so simple yet so very effective system. thank you.

@pkfffw: try to exit when you see the macd peaking. that is when the highest macd point on the opposite side has been reached and the next macd point is lower, you should exit.

hello can someone tell me what the settings are for macd ?
im looking at todays with the settings James had said and would have made a good return!!

can someone just go over with me again on this model!?