45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

use the following settingd for macd:

fEMA 12 sEMA26 SMA 9

Does anyone have the Indicator for VT trader 2.0. Cant seem to upload the indicator listed in this thread. The file extension is different.

How do we separate the fakeouts?

I tried ADX as someone mentioned but sometimes it over 20 or more and MACD crosses and PSAR changes but market still does not go as predicted by the system.

You could wait for the 3rd dot…

James suggested a 5 & 10 EMA for extra confirmation especially for the trend direction and strength. A cross of the EMAs and the MACD both occur sooner than the PSAR changing direction; I may delete the PSAR and just watch the other two do their thing as a test next week. This may have been discussed in an earlier post but I haven’t reread the thread. d.

Is anyone still able to import this file? I think that at the time this post was made an older version of the software was out, which had a tools tab. Now the way to import files is to go to Environments > Import Environment … I even called the VT technical support and he could not help me find the tools > trading system builder thing. Can anyone help me import that zip file to the newest version?

I’m a new trader and have been playing around with this system with the EUR/USD 30 minute chart. Here’s what I’ve been currently doing:

Indicators:

• MACD
• 5 EMA/10 EMA
• SAR
• Candlestick Patterns
[ul]
[li]Bollinger Bands
[/li][/ul]

Enter a trade based on either 1) MACD cross and EMA Cross with candlestick confirmation or 2) MACD cross and SAR dot change with candlestick crossover. 3) If in a tight range-bound market, form simple resistance/support levels and confirm trades using Bollinger Band breakouts.

Place stops below/above swing highs/lows, and set limits at support/resistance levels. Trail the stops/limits on the action of the EMA or MACD.

Any comments or suggestions on improving this?

interested to know how long you have been trading it and how is it going for you

Just reading a lot for the past couple months. Trying to tweak my systems and learn the ins and outs of the market as I trade microlots.

This year I start trading forex full time now :), I specialyze in GB/US and my working hour is from 12am est till 3am everyday ( I am not scalper). It works out very well with me. Its kind of boring do this all alone, anybody want to join ? I also limit it to 10 people max for the group. Everyday I will listen to the group 1rst before I share with you my strategy. I prefer to work with people in North America. :slight_smile:

only 3 hours? nice i live in florida but i trade through the night so i sleep the day trade at night haha im on skype everyday while i trade we can link up there. it does get boring doing it alone

Hi all

I am new to this forex trading i need help in getting the VT for james 45 pips system

thanks

You will be surprised how effective my system is. It took me 3 years to finally found the best trading time. I only need 3hrs a day and I never ever trade with news. I sleep during the day. I play tennis and fly at rc club during the day. Best job in the world. Its not easy to become a trader.

HI

I am in the uk i am also new to this forex trading can i join your group

Thanks

aal118

hey julien

lets do it together do you use skype?

im cool with it it does get quite lonesome trading on your own

We can start by Sunday 12am eastern. I forgot to mention I trade from Sunday ( I love Sunday, best day to trade of the week) till friday. Why dont you or somebody create the forum. I will lead the group. Note : I will not provide training, I will give you market overview, market direction, where and when to enter trade.

I like to test this system but I notice that on MACD I only have one ema not two like I sow on some of the picture that other user are posted here. Can someone help me and explain how to set up MACD indicator so I can test this system. I am using MT4. Thank you.:smiley:

Just use default setup for MACD and ema = 13 and 5. Time frame 15m and 1h. I recommend you stay away from 5m. Best SL 35 pips for GB, 30pips for EUR. Profit = 20pips average. If you want more than 20pips then you need to read from 1h, 6h and daily.

Hey julien,

I was wondering if i can join your group to i am fairly new i have basic knowledge of forex i just need guidance recognizing market direction, where and when to enter into a position.i have been reading the later posts and i like the fact that this system is a easy system to learn.