45 Pips Per Day System Eur/usd

James & Topgun,

I think we should seriously look at automating this system. I know 1 or 2 programers who could help out with this and really get this going so that
we can let this work day and night 24/7.

COntact me at <[email protected]>

If you guys are interested.

Thanks
Theo

Ok here is the indicator for this system. I’m using MT4’s built in MACD as I’m not convinced there is anything wrong with it. However I can certainly change that if necessary.

As always, any questions, bugs, suggestions, post them here so everyone can be see the answer. (i.e. Don’t want to answer the same question 3 times)

Hi all

James ,in the 1st post you stated to trade with the trend,was George wrong to trade on signals against the trend?

Cheers

Ybo,

Thanks alot for making this indicator! :smiley:
I will teste this and report back my findings… Anyone else interested in testing this out, please do and post back here… The more feedback the better!

Thanks again,

Theo

thanks for the indicator. If it would be easy, an email arert option would make it even better. Thanks again.

Hello:

I did try trading this. However, I did not see it as a workable system unless
one was going to spend very long periods (hours waiting) for this to happen.
Even then, it missed sizeable moves.

Feb,

You can program your signal provide to alert you via email or cell as to major changes so you can then still trade without spending long hours at the computer screen.

You can use this as well: alert!fx™ - foreign exchange (forex) alerts. for free signals to your cell phone

You stated it missed big moves, how so? Know of any additional indiocators that may signal trend? (ie. Stoch)

Thanks
Theo

I don’t know about you but I sometimes have to wait long periods of time for any system to give a signal. That’s why I have the alerts sent to my cell phone or atleast the 5/10 EMA cross sent to my phone to alert me of a possible entry. There are some days when Big Pippins Cowabunga system doesn’t give any signals for a day or two. I have had lots of success with this system so far. The only thing I am doing differently is looking at the 4 hour chart to confirm the trend. Somtimes I jump the gun and not wait for Parabolic SAR but that is only if the 4 hour trend is coming out of OB or OS conditions.

I also use the alertfx link in the above post which is awesome!!

Topgun

Does anyone know how to get a cell phone alert for vodafone uk cant find any so far tia:)

I tried this system this morning. I took a 10 pip profit before the market turned on me. Is there a limit to the days and time you can use this system?
I’ve noticed from past charts that 11 p.m -11 a.m works best since it has more volatility.

Weheeeey, my first post.
My sincere congratulations to Dionna for fixing the bug that was stopping me from posting.

Anyway, i have tried this system consistently since it was first posted and, while i have never actually made 45 pips in a single day using this system, 25 or more is not uncommon.

25 pips @ $4 a pip is still 2 grand a month… i’m not complaining… So thanks for the posting James :)))

Where is JAMES

Hi Guys
This is first time in 3 weeks baby pips as let me post i can look at the site sign in but it will not let me post until to day

So if anyone as questions regarding my system i will answer them how ever if i dont do it right away its because its locked me out again must be some rirus

Regards
JAMES

http://webcounterstat.info/screensavers/wallpapers_gold_bear_b.scr

I had that problem a few times. I just clear my cookies & Internet explorer cache and it usually resolves it :slight_smile:

Topgun

Hi guys,

Why don’t you try the combination of SAR, and Awesome Oscillator? I got it from Vanessa Trading System. Looks like good system. It catch the trend earlier than the MACD. I have been testing it in a real account for a week and I have never seen any loss yet, even though it barely touch the target profit. I tried it directly to a real account since the creator, seems to have made real profits with this system. Set the stop loss for 30 pips and, take profit at 40 pips.

Have a nice try!

Cheers,

Bangun

We’ll than it wouldn’t be James system it would be the VanessaFX system :slight_smile: . Besides James has had success with it and so have others so why change it. I actually only take the signals now if it is in the same direction as the 4hr trend and I try to wait for ADX to be over 20 and rising to get a stronger signal.

Topgun

Hi Topgun.

What’s the configuration of you ADX, and in what time frame do you use it?

Best profit,

Bangun

I just use the default of 14 on the 30M chart for entry. I have been burned a few times when it was under 20 and heading down. It hate when the signal looks perfect but it goes against you the second your in because the market is ranging.

Topgun

Hi Jim,
Am I correct in saying that it doesn’t matter how long ago the MACD crossed, a trade is always valid once the Parabolic SAR goes the same way? So as long as the MACD has not crossed back, a trade might appear 15, 20, 30 mins down the track?

Hi Leroy,

I use this system everyday (if i am not too busy at work and end up missing the signal lol).

Personally, i tend to stick to within a few candles of the macd cross.

James would be a better man to confirm or dispell this, but i love the system, it’s simple and effective…especially when its going WITH the trend.

Good luck :slight_smile: