A P.A.T - Advance Price Action Trading

H4 shows an accumulation schematic, we’re currently retesting last points of support, these are visible on the H4 time period. What I’ve got here is a daily chart

Gold Daily BoS

One would want a cleaner break of structure really in an ideal setup but we’ve got here a not so ideal setup but a setup nonetheless.

I’ll be looking to enter into the market should there be an opportunity on lower time periods.

Just as my suspicions were, the setup didn’t necessarily hold. One mistake a swing trader dreads is not looking a single timeperiod higher/lower just to confirm his bias. I’m glad I trade reactions as opposed to set and forget because this would have turned out an unnecessary loss.

Monthly chart shows that we have a swing low demand area seen below. The bullish engulf marked in blue

Monthly Low

I’ll be observing but this area should push price up to the supply area marked above.

If this supply area isn’t defeated, it should then bring price into the demand zone at 1600. Still a hunting process for now

EURUSD! We have been flirting with demand for a good while here. I’m personally interested in longs although the shorts have been dominating the market.

We are in a weekly DMD area as the image suggests
EURUSD WEEKLY DMD

Just as a hunter would, I have been stalking this pair for some bullish change in character so I can look for buying opportunities. We just had that now, bullish momentum came in to break bearish structure

EURUSD bullish CoC - change of character)

Just as you would have thought it was enough, there was also a small accumulation within the zone as well.

For my Wyckoff analysts, here’s an accumulation range price just sprung out of

EURUSD Accumulation

Yesterday I spotted this absorption range on the standard & poor’s 500 index chart
S&P500 Absorption

For a short term gain, I got in the trade earlier as it was retesting the range.

Usually there’s a spring or shakeout with this bull but I’m already in and won’t be jumping out prematurely

S&P 500 Entry

standard& Poor’s; update

1:5 achieved and risk has been removed from the trade

EURUSD UPDATE;

1:5.5 reached, this is also a risk free trade under management!

Entry reason; After accumulation, price tested supply by dropping below the previous support level to form a spring. After multiple failures to close below the new low at the spring, I placed a market order at the bullish pin bar close (see the yellow area with stops below the spring low. First targets were 1.17820

1 Like

some super clean looking charts and effective price entry with clear SL and TP great to see will be following your journey and hope to share some of my trades with you in the future thanks

1 Like

EURCHF update on the monthly lens demand area.

We had a good accumulation at the very depth of the zone, this week we’re having a retracement to the last points of support.

EURCHF DAILY

H4 lps zone

We also have another accumulation taking place on M5, where the spring is yet to form. This should be the trigger into the trade with stops below the potential low of the formed spring.

2 Likes

Just as you’d imagine, I was shaken out of the position yesterday. My entry like I said was based on price springing on the M5 accumulation range, placed a stop below the spring, turns out I was too early.

Entry was at the yellow area

There’s yet another accumulation at current market price and this time this time, the spring is quite convincing, forming a pin bar on H4. I’ll be entering on retracement with a stop right below the swing.

M5 BOS

My entry is literally at current market lriprice as I’m sharing this. My protective stops are below the swing (1.7070)

M5 Accumulation

1 Like

Seems it needs to touch 1,7 first

Seems like it just did tap 1.7

Personally I was taken out yet again because of my tight stop but I’m in again. This is what I’d call a terminal shakeout.

Entry in; last attempt

1 Like

Active management pro tip; marking the most recent lower highs with a downtrend line. Once broken, we can start relaxing until we’re out of the woods.

EURCHF downward trendline

Revisiting EURUSD; we had a retracement very similar to that of EURCHF, to the last points of support. Price ranged and failed to close below the demand zone, viz

We’ve had a spring;

at the recent range, which was my entry trigger and a protective stop just as tight.

Full position in.

-1.4% Lost

Still looking at price action for further information,

GBPUSD ACTIVE MGMT

Everything we wanted has been achieved in this particular trade. But holding the last ambitious position currently for the possibility of a new trend in its dawning stages.

A new high was established at 1.398000 (BOS), now following to see if there’s a higher low that will be formed. If that holds true, new positions will be added otherwise we can’t ignore the presence of the bears in this market

1 Like

The first basing action since price dropped, I’ll get in here with a 1% risk since the spring gave a micro break of structure.

GBPUSD M5 Accumulation

Entry

1 Like

Turned out to be a loser, was fortunate to catch the current bottom.

I must admit however, this week’s losses were quite amateur-ish . I found myself trying to force a trade out of the market as opposed to letting it come to me,
The goal was to achieve 20% EOM. Currently sitting at 12.4%, chasing stats will eventually kill a trader’s plan.

The plan is to; by the end of each day, each month still have your principal and maintain a steady growth over time just as you would with your other investment portfolios

2 Likes

Synthetic Index Spotlight; Crash1000

Exactly 7 days ago,I spotted this accumulation range above showing signs of strength. But I’ve been too distracted to check on it, seems price has tested the last point of support (LPS)

Entry & SL

Typically, I’d have had my limit order where I’ve placed my protective stop loss but I was late to the opportunity so I just went in over ten minutes ago.