A P.A.T - Advance Price Action Trading

Revisiting EURUSD. I noticed how my thrill for simplicity can lead to being complacent. For a change in the current trend, at least a break of structure has to take place on slightly high time periods, similar to the one on the hourly chart

EURUSD H1, BOS

This is after price accumulated and formed a spring
M30 Accumulation

We’ve had David Weis’ “jumping the creek” past the momentum line below

Entries will be established on retest of the 1.16800 area with protective stops kept below the spring.

ETHUSD looking like a nice distribution in the daily supply area

M15 DSTRBTN

Went in on ETH, kept a tight stop at 3344, will share after development

EURUSD as mentioned, was a missed opportunity
EU miss

Well, I made sure to catch some GBPUSD right after the breakout

GBPUSD Breakout

Time to close some profits and let the rest run. This is based on a monthly>weekly>daily zone shared a few posts ago

ETHUSD Entry & SL yesterday

The entry was based on the test of the last point of supply but at the time the image was taken, price was creeping up so my stop placement had to be revisited. It ended up having to be shifted to a above the distribution structure, see below

ETH USD updated

With where it is now, I decided to close 80% of the position given the potential of a bullish takeover as the greater structure looks like an absorption

1 Like

Time to analyse! Oil - the world’s most important commodity, at least for now is looking like a good stalking potential

See OIL chart

Price is seeing some demand coming in at the current zone marked out. If this holds true, we may see a resumption of the dominant uptrend on the macro lens.
The DBD area price is currently in could be an issue for continued upside but should we have a violation of the zone, the trend could really be setting up for a re-run.

In the more detailed image below, assuming price is pushing for bulls and the DBD area isn’t an issue, the supply area at $74.000 could be the one to bring price for a retest.

Weekly Detailed Chart

The horizontal line at $54.300 is to show the nearest HL in the bigger picture. For price to confirm a crashing oil market (or a less dramatized term - bear market), it would need to clear that HL to form a new low (LL), then we can talk. For now, we are still in an uptrend, aided by the fed reconstruction bills, the world opening up slowly, flights increasingly taking off … the petroleum market seems pretty good to regain ground fundamentally.

Looking into Daily

…we see the strongest 2 day recovery since the sell off began in June/July. Giving buyers hope that, the sellers may be losing ground.

If you also zoomed out your daily charts, you’ll notice how the distribution-like structure starting Q1, rising lows give the structure a reaccumulation description than a distribution. Price broke an uptrend dynamic support level to shake off some weak hands, but this looks very close to a reestablishment of a bullish trend.

Looking for entries would seem very possible around where the first LH was broken as seen below

H4 BoS

$62.700 or lower look like good places to start. So it’ll be interesting to see how this one develops.

1 Like

Had a little busy week, training two gentlemen on equity swing trading. I managed to get in on $BB - Blackberry right at the spring

Chart

Chart - after the spring

I enjoy the Wyckoff entry on stocks much more but my heart still is on forex markets and sometimes futures

I also managed some really good entries into my watchlist which I’ll share below

GBPJPY

GBPUSD – running diary

GBPCHF

Along GBPJPY, I went into CADJPY
Along GBPCHF – which I had initially missed an entry at 1.25040, I went into AUDCHF & EURCHF all of which I’ll share at a later stage

1 Like

GBPJPY update,

First target profit has been reached, just as said ---- CADJPY was taken along with GJ

With GBPCHF, firstly is EURCHF — Monthly Demand

Weekly

Daily

H4 — Accumulation Entry

AUDCHF was also taken with CHF pairs.

Daily

Should price close above the horizontal lines on CHF pairs — which is a major LH(lower high), buyers are out of the woods and will switch from active to overview monitoring

1 Like

The link above is on a thread I just opened a few hours ago for the guys who’ve been following with interest.

Just in case you have been following the thread and are interested to continue doing so… I may be unable to sustain both threads simultaneously so please pop by and we can continue with trading Wyckoff with supply/demand

1 Like