About the Beginner Questions category

In order to select a trading platform it is important to pay attention to some factors such as trading features, and overall user experiences. I suggest do research , compare platforms , and even open a demo trading account to test the platform before making a decision.

I recommend MT4, which is both useful and easy to use.

Hello how long can i take learning forex trading from the scratch if i use 5 hours daily

What broker do you use?

A post was split to a new topic: How the take profit works?

A post was split to a new topic: Explain to new learners how to trade

A post was split to a new topic: Fundamental analysis

A post was split to a new topic: What is the slightly difference between CFDs and Rolling Spot FX Contracts?

I am new here how do I find the Mt 4

1 Like

Choosing a strategy depends on your trading and money management skills. Newcomers often struggle to replicate demo success in real accounts.

You can always set it in settings and make it look exactly how you would wish for

A post was split to a new topic: How can I start either a demo or live trade

in forex we have the DXY or the US dollar index. do we have something similar for USDT? cuz it would be helpful to look at it too while i monitor BTCUSDT.

Hi guys!

I’m quite new to trading/Forex trading/crypto

should i follow my path in (trading or more into Forex or go into crypto.?

Any advice would be great!

It’s kinda confusing, but yeah, buying USDJPY = selling JPYUSD. Weird.

Colors doesn’t really matter, you can set any to your liking. …in order words there is no standard color for bullish or bearish candles

The MT5 provides a lot more services for me. It gives me a wider range of timeframes, indicators, and basically everything else down to execution. It is built on the success of the MT4.

A post was split to a new topic: How to analyze forex market?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Quick question on leverage

What do you think about TradingView?