Academy of Financial Trading

Sometimes you just have to decide for yourself.
Read the posts.
There are obvious reasons for posts supporting this, especially if a BP account has been opened just for that purpose. (Fake account, AFT staff)
Less reason for BP members with 100’s of posts to criticise, other than genuinely trying to warn noobies.

I have taken two courses offered by the Academy of Financial Trading. The first was a teaser as you put it and the 2nd was way more money, but it too was discounted. Both courses were online and lasted 8 weeks with meetings occurring 2 times per week. I did enjoy the course and found the instructor freely answered questions when asked. As an alumni I can go back and review the course I took at any time.
So, in my experience, this company is honest and straight forward. What I didn’t like is that the teaching style of the instructor I had wasn’t the best for me. I wouldn’t say he was bad, but there are gaps in my understanding that I need to fill. Again I can do that by going back over the material, which was recorded live when I took it.

Based on my experience, I believe the Academy can help you with that.

Your experience as one of their employees…see your only other post on BP below to see what I mean.

"Depending on the background one brings to the discussion, we run the risk of being unfair to The Academy of Financial Trading, on the one hand, or to their prospective students on the other. The one thing we all have in common is the expectation that, ultimately, whatever path we follow will see us making profits. Therefore, I hope the following approach will be objective and fair to all: If you have taken any of their courses and are making or have made profits using their strategies please let [B]us[/B] know the following: The date you completed the course, the investment vehicle(s) used (eurusd, Copper, BoA, etc), the date the trade opened, the date the trade closed. You may provide as many examples as you like. Also, if you know of anyone who has had success with their strategies, please invite them to share here. Thanks!

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Hello all,

I have been doing their Foundations of Financial Trading course which I got free through a freestuff website link. Course has finished and the option to buy their UTP programme is being offered.

It is being offered for £295 which gives lifetime access to all their courses on academyft website. What is different that I have not read so far on any of the posts is that for this price you also get access to all the courses available at their sister website which is known as shaw academy (shawacademy.com).

The one time price of £295 gives you access to all existing and future courses available at shaw academy and all existing and future courses available at academyft.

If you go for their UTP course without the discount it is being advertised at £750 although during the foundations course, the price was mentioned as £995. Not sure whether to take up their offer of £295 or not. For this price getting all their shaw academy material seems like a bargain.

Apparently, the UTP strategy is ~45% successful.

Not much of a strategy at -45% success, you could expect 50% if you flipped a coin.
Save your money to fund your account.

The trainer did mention it was 45-50% during a bonus lecture, so I guess it is like a flip of a coin.

You either profit or you do not profit!

On a brighter note, I did the final multiple choice exam and managed to get 56/57 questions…a score of 98%.

Woohoo! Got a certificate with result as “Distinction” to show for it as well!

Send me £295 and ill send you a certificate, you can choose your own wording. How about that for a bargain :slight_smile:

Have you ever heard about Snap Academy ?. I wonder if it’s good or just scam like others

I wouldn’t call any of them scams, they do teach like they say. However, they are charging you for stuff that is freely available in dozens of places, including the free school here

Yes, there are so many scam
I interested to see how far Snap Academy can help traders

Where is the free school?
I also heard that Snap Academy Singapore implement some free school for us.

But maybe we have to be there to get it?

Have u ever go to their web?

Thanks mate
I will look into it

Are you a trader?

have you entered into forex courses?

This is the key point when it comes to trainers and traders. So many traders, wishing to appear experienced, successful and shrewd, brand all trainers as scam artists because they’re making money from training.

But in reality - welcome to capitalism. If you have an asset which you can sell in a low-risk high-profit business venture, why wouldn’t you? It does not automatically mean you can’t do what you teach.

And while its true anyone could assemble all that knowledge for free from public domain sources, not everyone wants to spend that effort and time and incur that level of delay. Obviously, we could all buy our groceries at 20 different shops, we could even grow our own fruit and veg and catch our own fish and raise our own chickens for meat - but most of us don’t, we go to the supermarket.

The real scam artists are the trainers who teach methods that have been proven to be impractical - but I’d like to hear what these are, I haven’t found them yet.

A real irony is that so frequently, the most vehement critics of trainers will never divulge how they trade…

Its right here
https://www.babypips.com/learn/

Exactly; that’s the reality; unfortunately fake peoples are very good at marketing.

I’m just a beginner trader. Just started a year ago. And now can make daily profit decently.

Hi elliot. I just registered with Snap Academy. It’s pretty decent academy though.