Am I Lucky...Or What?

Because I do due diligence on most of the stupid claims made in these threads… I knew who he was, which Broker he works for… What his position in said Broker is… I even know that the Broker he works for is operating outside of it’s regulatory licence… It was me who pointed the Mods at him…

Some traders make it happen… Some traders watch it happen…

Most traders wonder what happened…

@THE_GOATE You are so right… You cant make this stuff up!

And hope to get away with it… Always a red flag to perpetual nonsense is a poster who wants to sook and whine about providing transparent screenshots… Rather than simply post what is asked…

Waaaaa…. Just believe me… Waaaaa… You can’t tell me what to do…

NOT once in any of my previous posts did I refer to you as a scammer… All I have done is point out that your screenshots don’t include all the information to prove your claims…

Equity is the real indicator of a profitable trader… Anyone can post ongoing profits… You can show 20k of profits, yet still be carrying 10k of drawdown hidden in your Equity level… Get the picture…

Just provide platform screenshots of your running account (as I asked 10 days ago) so other member’s here can see if/any drawdown you are carrying and I’ll let you post in peace…

I’ve been on this site for nearly 7 years and have seen these claims with half sucked screenshots made many. many times… Experience and ability to do due diligence on outlandish claims allows me to understand what is displayed and what is hidden… A skill that many of the newer more gullible posters don’t possess… And I’ll call them out each and every time…

So grow up, stop moaning and post what is asked… And I’ll leave you alone…

1 Like

There is a saying here in Jamaica…when you throw a stone in a pig pen the one that squeals the loudest is the one that gets hit.
The thing is if I do what some clowns are demanding I know they wont apologize for the garbage they have been spouting all along… so why bother? I posted a screenshot showing weekend status with no trades being carried over and this was ignored??? But I am not surprised. Here is what I did today. Eat your heart out. Dont hate because you and your friends cant do anything remotely similar, lololol.
And for the record YOU were the one saying I was that Topgun guy, you were the one intimating that I was showing demo account figures and you were the one claiming I was flicking from account to account. You sure seem a really bright fellow indeed because none of that is true.
And for your information it was I who pointed out to the mods that he was soliciting me to fund me, bright guy.

1 Like

@THE_GOATE I’m obviously in discussion with a petulant child

Your responses are filled with intelligence and maturity…

Balance | Equity | MarginQuite simple really

Always a red flag to perpetual nonsense is a poster who wants to sook and whine about providing transparent screenshots… Rather than simply post provable information…

Best of luck with whatever it is you are trying to prove… Cheers

1 Like

This is my trade terminal clown, and I have already posted a similar one already. If I have no trades open what do you expect to see…BALANCE, EQUITY, FREE MARGIN??? I find it difficult to believe you are actually a trader and cant understand what is before your eyes. Why dont you just simply ignore the thread with your supposedly bright self? Probably (more than likely) another one trying to get my strategy.

Even a sockpuppet can see. What can I say? And stop following me up like a little girl. Tiresome. Go do your nails or something before I say what I really think about you and get banned, lol. So intent is she in her agenda she didnt see the similar screenshot I posted up above, smh. And of course she will find something in it to gripe about.

@THE_GOATE So why didn’t you just post this in the first place rather than carry on moaning and whining like a petulant child… FFS…

Now we all know your a market genius… And we should never have doubted your knowledge of the markets and trading prowess… Even without transparency…

But those that know how this game really works… Should look closely at the trade history on the statement… And will realise you are not trading with a regulated Broker…

The top 4 positions (Between 2:27am - 10.45am) with lot sizes of 0.04 would be ~$202 each trade on the USDJPY for a 1:30 Leveraged account… And yet you have 4 positions open for 8 hours with a total of 0.16 lots…

That’s over $800 of margin required out of a $300 account…

Maybe you could calmly and maturely explain this abnormally… You have the ball…

1 Like

What a dumb ass…how did you determine that the leverage on my account is 1:30? Give up you idiot and go stand in the corner. Do you understand how stupid and petty you look? Youn really dont have anything better to do with your time? Are you 12 years old??? What would you do if I put up an investor login etc. and it showed I was correct from day one? Has that thought ever crossed your pea brain?

Yep… The clear and concise response I was expecting…

As another Australian once said… Every time I come here it reminds me to book a Colonoscopy…

@THE_GOATE Please… Please… Don’t tease me…

1 Like

She doesnt know who the broker is but she knows for a fact that they are unregulated, lol. After easily showing up her questionable mental capacity this is the level she descends to, smh.

Pictures can be easily photoshopped. I only trust investor logins.

1 Like

Good for you but I’m not seeking investors nor am I selling anything. Go back and inform yourself as to the purpose of my postings. It is all there.
And as for the clown asking for equity and what not screenshot here it is. Anyone who actually knew anything about trading would have known that unless I had open trades I could not post a screenshot displaying margin and margin level. You can examine it and come up with another of your whatever you are trying to do.

I can just imagine the agony some of my “good friends” must be feeling when they see these screenshots and are having difficulty finding rational criticisms without exposing their envy, lol. They have even added boasting to the list. Apparently it is impossible for any human being to do what they see before their eyes. The fact of the matter is that people are limited by their experience.

Ignore the margin, look at what he held through. 4.5 pips profit after holding through a 50 pip drawdown. That puts the top trade at down about 13. There’s 9 more of these just on your screen shot. That’s holding through about 50% drawdown to make a 4% gain.

I’ve called this out loads of times. And this is how I know he blows accounts regularly. So showing what you can do should come with the full transparency that the reason he trades such a small account is because the chance of blowing it is very high.

2 Likes

I think we should hold a trading competition, what do you guys think?

What he said aside…the FACT that I’ve made nearly 400 trades without a single loss, took the balance from $100 to over $400 in under a month means nothing to people like these. That is an indicator of what you are dealing with. Imagine the celebration these guys would be having if I lost $2? Imagine what these guys must be like in real life?
Let me play devil’s advocate here. If the goal is to take $100 and double it trading forex does it matter how you do it as long as you meet the goal?
What is happening here is some guy at home watching Usain Bolt on television and telling him that despite him running a world record his shorts were too long, his arms weren’t in the right position, and he wasnt lifting his knees high enough during the race. Do these guys realize how brilliant they look? So the narrative has switched from photoshop, demo account, multiple accounts, and all the rest to drawdown, lololol.
Now why in heavens name would I take anything they post in any thread elsewhere seriously???
Anyway, just to let them know that as per my garbage strategy I am now obligated to increase my lot size to 0.05. And I will be withdrawing all the funds at the end of the week to deal with some things.

1 Like

You’re just a scammer…here’s all the evidence:

In June 2022, you claimed you found the strategy to make 5% a day. You were also on a $100 account then. From June 2022 till Dec 2023, there was at least 18 months or 360 trading days. If you could make 5% a day, your $100 would had become a staggering $4 billion by Dec 2023.

But of course, nope, because here we are, with you using $100 again. In fact, in Jun 2023, you were talking about “surviving on $100 a day”. Definitely not the hallmark of a successful trader, wherever you are.

Obviously you’re baiting newbies with insanely high returns with NO evidence. Pictures can be photoshopped easily, so whatever you put up is NOT evidence.

You’re nothing but a failed trader turned scammer. It’s sad that a featured member is now a scammer. SAD SAD SAD!

2 Likes

I hear what you say. Unfortunately I have a car to insure, register and license come the end of the month and my mediocre trading is what I use for such things. Believe what you want to. Doesnt really affect the price of cheese.
But on a different note though, why is my average returns having such an effect on you and your friends that like your post? lol.
Interestingly enough in all this time we are yet to hear of anyone reporting me for soliciting or actually scamming anyone in any way shape or form. Strange. Perhaps you and your friends can photoshop/manufacture some such evidence and have me banned?

The fact is, you were 40-50% in drawdown, with $180 margin used on an account with less than $400. You were about 1 pip away from a margin call, yet you’re the trading superstar that never makes a losing trade. It’s utter nonsense.

The second you make a losing trade or blow this account, a new one will be setup with $100 and you’ll be posting this all over again. And if I see it, I’ll call out your nonsense again. Because you don’t deserve the false adulation that you crave, and I strongly suspect you’re fishing for people to pm you for money.

Your system is gambling, there’s nothing wrong with that, but tell the truth rather than this serpentine nonsense.

1 Like

A scammer is a person who seeks to scam money from another of via solicitation of some kind.
To accuse someone of being a scammer just because you don’t like their trading style is what’s sad.

In this game the higher the risk the greater the return - or at least that must be the aim. This trading style fits into that category - one member points to the risk, the trader to the gain.

The trading style in this thread doesn’t fit every instrument - as a matter of fact I tried it out on demo for a full year - yes it blew after 13 months but had it been real I would have been able to do what Goate is doing and withdrawing profits regularly - thus reducing the risk of loss.

3 Likes

Hi, any new update? Looking forward to wonderful trading and wonderful traders!