Any traders here from Singapore?

Hey wandez! I see that your question has been answered by Clint in another thread. So I guess it should be clear by now?

Anyway, are you on demo or live already?

neither! :confused:
my schedule is packed for the time being. i dont intend to jump into something without proper rest, even if it’s demo.

Hello Guys,

I’m also from Singapore, just started to pick up some.

Hi I’m using FXPRIMUS too. I attended a few seminars by the Director of Training and Education Mr Mario and recently met him and some staff at the iFXEXPO in Macau. It was an awesome event.

By the way I’m from HK not Singapore though :slight_smile:

Hi all, I’m from Singapore too. Just started reading about Forex and considering opening a demo account with
OANDA. Wondering if i will be making the right choice?

Yeah, i attended his talk before. Pretty interesting one. But didnt sign up for the programs though.

Hi all,

I’m from Singapore too. Started learning about forex since last October. I’m currently serving the nation now. I’m still learning the ropes of forex, would love to meet like minded forex traders here.

welcome welcome. there hasn’t actually been a meeting though. anyone interested? i live in the west.

i stay in Yishun! :stuck_out_tongue:
but i work in the west area.

anyway, i dont truly comprehend this. may anyone assist me on this?

The real body is at the upper end of the trading range.

I live in the west as well!
Maybe sometime after CNY?

Awesome. Added you two as buddy le. Anyone else interested add me too we try arrange meetup k

count me in … central area

Hi fellow singaporeans? I’m still new here u all do meetups to discuss forex?

I want to meet you all. hehe.

Hello all. From east side Singapore. Learning abt forex n trading small in live.

So whats the headcount of Sing traders so far?

Hello everyone, I’m from sg too. Currently using oanda as my broken with a small account. Maybe we can find a website that we can gather n share chart for advise?

I think we can probably get more than 5-6 traders for meetups.

I’ll be passing through Singapore on my way to NZ this weekend. So if you see an English couple in Chijmes on Sunday night ordering large beers, it’s probably us. Best not ask me to talk about trading though. My mind will be somewhere else. (And my wife will not be amused… I can hear her now: “We’re supposed to be on holiday!”)

Good luck to everyone in that great city though.

well babypips has been deleting my posts about sending your contacts to my email, so that I can add you guys on whatsapp. it’s super irritating now that we don’t have any efficient way to organize a meetup. suggestions anyone?