Are You A Position/Swing Trader? Trades for September 2020

Hi

I have calculated the positions for September

Let me know what you think. I have a thread going My Proof Profit Strategy for Position traders and Swing Traders. I was able to grow a $200 account to over $400 in two weeks trading the weekly/Day Charts.

Position Trader Trades for September 2020

Weekly/Day Chart

September 2020 Trades

USDCHF LONG
EURUUSD LONG
USDJPY SHORT
USDCAD SHORT
EURGBP SHORT
EURCHF LONG
EURJPY LONG
CHFJPY SHORT
EURCAD LONG
CADCHF SHORT
GBPCAD LONG
AUDUSD LONG
EURAUD SHORT
AUDNZD SHORT
AUDCAD LONG
AUDCHF LONG
AUDJPY LONG
EURNZD SHORT
NZDJPY LONG
NZD USD LONG
GBPAUD SHORT
GBPNZD SHORT
NZDCAD LONG

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy
(only Position/Swing Traders)

1 Like

How did you calculate so far ahead?

How flexible are your positions?

Are you dead set on each position? Or some things could change?

I used the TIPU MACD Indicator. It’s a free download on the MT4 platform. I then just looked at Weekly, Daily and even 4 hour chart.

Am I flexible? That depends what kind of trader you are. If your a Position trader your going to hold your trades. If your a Swing Trader your going to close and re-open again on the corrections ( what I call the higher highs’s or lower low’s.

Never been a DayTrader however my profile says I am a scalper and use the Weekly/Day Chart to be successful at it. No matter what kind of trader you are the Trend is your Friend and you should never go against.

As I say Demo FIRST and absolutely Do Not close out all the Trades and re-open the SAME ones again. You have to watch for reversals when swing trading. I took profit 3 days in a row and went from $600 to $1950 but I learned the hard way by not watching for reversals.

I made that mistake once and never recovered.

My account is 1:1500 leverage Lot size .01 and using no s/l
Your account may be different from mine so use caution… I usually have 15 to 20 trades going at a time with a $200 account. For more information follow my link

TabiusLee
My Proof Profit Strategy
(Position and Swing Traders Only)

1 Like

I’m trying to develop my swing strategy, now. But I have to figure out how to handle minor pullbacks better.

Like you said “don’t close and re-open the same position”. I make that mistake, and I don’t like it. I give in to fear, and it costs me.

Fear that’s the first thing I had to overcome when I started trading. I conquered that and now it’s patient’s and self-control that I am getting better at.

Swing Trading to get your Fear under Control I suggest getting hold of a good Compounding Chart,
If you CAN be Patient $200 compounded by 2% is over $ 1 Million in less than 2 Years.

Your a Swing Trader the Power of .01 lot size is Amazing. What is your Account Leverage? Mine is 1:1500 which means at .01 with trades going in right direction I have had 23 different trades going at the same time . No Stop Loss , and no risk of blowing account.

I run demos frontward, backwards and sidewards All Pairs Long Positions, Short Positions . The Majors, The Minors. I run demos On all the Euro’s, pairs, GDP pairs, AUD Pairs, CHF Pairs Long and Short. You get the idea I know what Group of pairs are Long and what Group of Pairs Are Short.
gbypairspicture

The Power .01 and stacking when you know the Trend and know what a Pair is doing. This pair was held for 36 hours.

DEMO DDEMO DEMO DEMO DEMO. and no more FEAR !!!
Thats’ why I can say I have a Proof Profit Strategy.

2 Likes

@tabiuslee
@MikeWolski

Hi Tabiuslee,
I think you can benefit from reviewing in the Trade Journal section a long but excellent trade journal maintained by Mike Wolski. I do need to spend a lot more time reviewing this in more depth, but I think both of you are trying to obtain very similar objectives, and the long term aspect seems to me to be far less risky than any shorter term strategy or planning I have reviewed in the past two years.

Mike has been running this since January 2016, so you have got to admire the tenacity and importance of such a thread.

1 Like

Good stuff. I agree with all but 5, and 2 others I’m still undecided on: