Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

Well I think is way more useful than what anyone use right now,if it wasn’t I wouldn’t post it to risk my reputation ,but anyways you need to learn the order flow trading first and I try teach from time to time

But it’s my own opinion,trading with order flow is like driving with GPS and trading with news or chart pattern is like driving in dark with one headlight only working so probability of getting to the destination or getting there on time is low .hope that answers your q

BankOrderFlow is coming up with forex diarrhea with few replies back so doesn’t seem to be much interest in this scamming thread. Personally I’m just reading a few because I find them quite amusing.

Well good luck all the best

Bankorderflow, There is something similar if not same as your program and its called orderbookfx.

Great to hear
well thats good news for everyone then.just make sure if you would like to use them they provide you with feeds from major banks not brokers.
reason is when you see feeds from brokers you usually only see the dumb money, not orders from commercial INst.
if you understand COT then you would understand why not follow dumb money.
Let me know if there is anything else i can help you with.

Actually after doing a little research I dont know how accurate the OBFX program is. I found out about Currenex though which I think actually shows all the major banks liquidity. Also found something about Duksacopy. Do you know anything about these providers? If not, I will have to contact them to find out. What percent of the total global liquidity providers are you getting in your software?

well i have these,

i have 1,2,3,4,8,9. i use there own order books, i dont use API.
well to be honest with you most people dont understand the importance of orderbook and dont know how to use it.
if you use currenex or dukascopy wont be enough.if you use currenex for example and lets say your broker is Fxall, you see their order book only.meaning you only see what fxall clients are doing plus brokers activity.
what you wont be able to see is the major players in this game,you dont see fake orders.and other types of orders, all you see is bunch of useless limit orders.which wont help.
i have couple of currenex accounts and i only use them for long term trades or doing arbitrage with different brokers.
sometimes you will see the bid price of one broker is higher than ask price of another broker,so you can simply buy at one broker and sell to the other one and make instant profit.but there is a problem with fast execution and no slippage.
i use Citi bank BArclays , UBS and ect for scalping and placing trades for quick 5 to 8 pip profits with 2 to 5 pips stop, i do this 50 times a day.
so its very important to get clean feed from major sources not small brokers.
investors+brokers+you and me=dumb money, whether you like it or no. believe it or not.
everyone has their own opinion, but you have to follow people who make money not claiming they make money.
even myself there are times that all my trades goes south.
i think even if you dont have the data feed you can still make money.the only problem people are not making money is lack of patience and money management.
trading as u know is 80% psychological and 20% is what you learn.but what i dont understand is why most people spend 80% of their time looking for a better system rather than working on their discipline and money management.

i was very busy past couple of days trading that i didnt have time to post here.
but as soon as i have sometime i make an educational vid for everyone to see, plus i teach some of my own system as well.
and if you dont make money with that i dont know what else can make you money.
if you have any other Q let me know.

dude i will find a way,
you may not be able to use it for scalp but definitely you can use it for mid term trades, that takes couple of hours.
just relax,sit down before you fall down will you.
cheers dude.
im not trying to be rude or sometime.

Thanks for the reply. I think I need to find a data provider of aggregate FX liquidity. I found a couple(integral, fxall…). From FXALL’s website: “FXall is integrated to almost 80 of the world’s leading foreign exchange banks and many alternative market makers, creating the deepest source of liquidity in the market.” Who knows how much this will cost.

Good article:http://ezinearticles.com/?Forex-Aggregation—Advantages&id=3086784

Bankorderflow, I enjoyed watching your video showing your platform. Looks like your trading for a bank.:slight_smile: That brings up another question. Why you choose to trade FX instead of stock or futures where market depth is easily provided?

I say… all this is pure BS. Banks are masters at hidding their order books, if not, anyone could frontrun them… they use dark pools, flash orders, iceberg orders, hidden orders, plus… they move the market using simple a cascade of market orders… so unless you are a pretty good quant with a lot of resources… this order flow trading is just a waste of time…

Pays off to know how to program. I am starting to learn.

well to be honest with you most people dont understand the importance of orderbook and dont know how to use it.
In your video you talk about “leaning on size”. Tell me if im wrong but this is what people used to do in futures and stock market until it stopped working for what ever reason(dark pools?).

if you use currenex or dukascopy wont be enough.if you use currenex for example and lets say your broker is Fxall, you see their order book only.meaning you only see what fxall clients are doing plus brokers activity.

Ok, Will have to find out the details before opening account.

what you wont be able to see is the major players in this game,you dont see fake orders.and other types of orders, all you see is bunch of useless limit orders.which wont help.
The only way I know of telling if an order was fake is if on time and sales shows that little or nothing printed at the price the order was at. You have a time and sales?

i use Citi bank BArclays , UBS and ect for scalping and placing trades for quick 5 to 8 pip profits with 2 to 5 pips stop, i do this 50 times a day.
Can you make video please? What you pay for commission? You probably need small commission…

trading as u know is 80% psychological and 20% is what you learn.
Explain.:slight_smile:

i was very busy past couple of days trading that i didnt have time to post here.
but as soon as i have sometime i make an educational vid for everyone to see, plus i teach some of my own system as well.
Looking forward to it.

These banks made up 92.5% of the FX market in 2012 according to Euromoney survey.

Its too bad that BankOrderFlow is gone.:frowning: I was really interested in this…

I’m pretty new to web-crawling,etc, but adding fundamental/real time data to MT4 can add a whole new dimension.

Orderflow is not a holy grail but a real short term edge can be gained for scalps. Futures trading employs it the most. Check out Daytradeessentials.com or Market Delta for tips. Plenty of money is still being made in forex by those who understand price action.
This banker guy sounds like every unscrupulous scam to me.

bankorderflow i would like to talk with you…but it seems you have dissapeared¡¡¡

I beg to differ. If anything, he came to the forum to share his experience and learn from others not sell some program. His program is the plainest program you will ever see. It is made in Microsoft Visual Studio.

That’s one thing I don’t understand: the crucial importance of low spreads. Unless you’re scalping for 2 pips, with a 5 pips stop loss, what difference does it make if your spread is 0.5, 1, 2 or 3 pips??? I mean, if your spread is 3, just put your stop loss 2 or 2.5 pips farther away from your entry point (and move your take profit 2 pips farther away too). Going on about low spreads is like making a big deal of using a 25 or a 27 pips stop loss: in the end, it doesn’t really matter much, because either what you’re doing is sound, or it’s not (if the first is true, you’ll win money, if the latter is true, you’ll lose money no matter what).

Hope someone will clarify this for me :slight_smile: