Bank Order Flow Trading(read carefully could change your life)maybe!

If something sounds to good to be true, it usually is.

Hello everyone.
Sorry I was gone for long time.Now iā€™m back.
Iā€™m back for good.Let me make this Clear once in for all. I know some of you maybe in the market for a long time and you see many people come and go and giving you signals and telling you this is a golden system.
Well mine is not. what i can tell you is Iā€™m trading for 15 years.I blow up my account many times. before i could figure out what needs to be done to make money in this market.
I worked for prop shops broker dealers and bank for many years.I had no training what so every. they just sat me in front of a computer and told me to figure it out. Well after many years of losing and days of break even I finally figured it out.
Number one not to use charts.there is absolutely no way to make money by charts.
I give you one peace of advise Do not use MT4 if you want to be successful in the market.There many problems i found with that platform which i will discuss later on.MT4 is more of a broker friendly than trader friendly.
Iā€™m sure many will say its easy to use.But have you ever thought why they are more popular?
they almost have 80% not even more market share.Almost every single broker has that platform.
Where is transparency in that platform? Where is their Level II market depth? even if some brokers they use MT4 they give you level II (garbage) they only show you h firs 5 levels and Those levels are only good for you if you have large order to make sure your order gets executed.

I say this once They will front run your order Easy before you click your mouse to buy or sell if you notice 80% of time if you use market order price will change before you click.

Iā€™m going to open a new post on this site so everyone if they wish they can follow it and see where this goes.

Before anyone starts talking nonsense i will say this again.iā€™m only here for myself.trading is boring and it makes me not to get board trading alone and in mean while i tell everyone what i see and what i think.

I can see big orders comes into the market with my software. I donā€™t have an access to all orders but i think the data i get from 5 hedge funds are big enough to be able to say where the market goes in the next 3 to 5 to 10 pips .
thats it.nothing more than 8 to 10 pips.as i said before software is not for sale since even if you ask to buy the software you cant do anything with it without having the datafeed coming from the funds.

Just for the sake of everyone i will make a short description video of the software. so everyone can see and thatā€™s it.

Your choice to follow or not.
I use hard bid stop for all my stops.If you dont know what that is call your broker and ask if they allow hard bid stops.If they dont know what hard bid is mostly your broker is a bucket shop.

Hope I can make some friends here.Not enemies.

You are right. Take a look at someone who is called the flipper paul.
Market these days not transparent.Most (99%) of brokers hide their order book since they want it to hit your stops.
Iā€™m not trying to front run anyone since with the resources i have almost impossible to front run them.
And by the way those guys donā€™t care about 100 lot trades.since wont move the market.

all they care is who placing orders more than 2300 lots or more so they can front run them.
I will try to explain it in next session.session. Fx now easier to trade than bonds or futures market.
I tell you the reason next.

EURUSD sell orders 1.14135 Time 4:23 pm EST slightly bearish stops at 1.14138

Just moved my stop to 1.14142

Iā€™m taking half off 1.14075 more to BE let the rest run

last trade went against us by only 0.2 pips. i love these trades.

Exiting the rest of position 7:47 pm EST

Some buying going on right now on EURUSD 1.3985 stops i like to use is 1 pip on this .time right now is 7:54 pm EST

this is another slow trade, hang in there.

move to BE at 4 pips let the rest run to 1.14100

I like this way of trading again trade didnt even go again us not even 0 lol. i just hit 4 pips move to BE now let the rest run.
Im putting together a video soon so i explain how this works and you can best use these type of info im sending out.

Ask me any Q you want guys.

Take a look at your charts guys who could have guessed what happens next in this slow market.just keeps going up and never look back.

Heavy sellers at 1.14060 stops last seen 1.4440 area. Imay not take this trade but looks good. Stops to wide for me i dont know about you guys.

By the way i will be in the Babypips chatroom from now on.so i can update you guys faster

Hi guys i called heavy bids EURUSD in the chatroom at 1.1345 see what happened after.

Sellers at 1.14390 i use a 10 pip stop on this one

Take half off Move to break even

[QUOTE=ā€œbankorderflow;699931ā€]Sellers at 1.14390 i use a 10 pip stop on this one[/QUOTE]

Congratulations. Your 10 pip stop was hit master bank flow trader.

Also, in regards to the [U]heavy[/U] bids you claimed were ā€œthereā€ @1.1345, how come you only got 10 pips out of that when E/U ā€œexplodedā€ due to your heavy bids? Which btw were not there until AFTER UoM consumer sentiment and COULD HAVE WENT EITHER WAY DEPENDING ON DATA. Anyone can look at a chart and ā€œreadā€ order flow on the charts with decently accurate guesses. Your silly trades donā€™t include transaction costs, which would kill these trades you claim to be taking.

My choice on being skeptical? Iā€™m highly skeptical and I wouldnā€™t pay you a dime for nothin.

[QUOTE=ā€œbankorderflow;699933ā€]Take half off Move to break even[/QUOTE]

Take half off nothin donā€™t act like that pin wouldnā€™t of taken you out. Even if it didnā€™t, youā€™d be out at BE. STOP MISLEADING.