Belkhayate system

Entered short trade EURUSD 1.3275 on the Daily TF. Lets see what happens

on daily EURUSD timing didnā€™t even break 4 level, that entry was not confirmed, be aware of this

Can i ask what is your SL?

Monthly pivot MS1 (10274)

Do you change your TP if blue line moves?

yes !

:slight_smile:

Unfortunately my EURAUD stopped out, but long on AUDUSD with the rest of us :slight_smile:

AUDUSD H4: Deeply ā€œoversoldā€ on timing indicator, bounce off weekly pivot S1, hammer candlestick - PERFECT setup :smiley:

Came with a couple pips of my S/L for me, juuusstt made it through.

Iā€™m also long on NZDUSD, handsome setup on H4

Made 20pips, I see what you mean as stated in the first post it needs to be ā€œbetweenā€ the 2 lines (Green / Red) to indicate a clear signal. And also with the rest of the indicators for confirmation :slight_smile:

Same here, but I was wondering, how do you guys feel above these strongly correlated trades? From what Iā€™ve learned the ā€œcleverā€ guys always say not to enter trades like thisā€¦

Either way, I didnā€™t listen and am long NZDUSD as well haha!

Congrats man! Your stop was placed better than mine :wink:

From what I have learnt with currencies that are strongly correlated you can make double the trades and profit but also double the lossesā€¦more or lessā€¦so it is almost like doubling the lots on a single currency correlation. But the flip side to this is even though they are correlated they might not always both have a trade at the same time or only one might have a solid trade.

Pfft you flatter me, it was just luck haha. Iā€™m pretty new at this but Iā€™m hoping to learn.

What you say is right, but many times correlated pairs dont mvoe with the same amount of pips, so in order to maximize profit, i traded both of the pairs, isntead of doubling the lots on one.

generalizing the concept: When to take advantage of correlated pairs? When the correlation fails :wink:
Althoguht this is not the thread to discuss about it, for anythign about it PM/skype me

Have a good one

Only a brief example of this correlation fail thingy, regarding what we are seeing right now on the traded pairs (AUDUSD - NZDUSD)

I highlighted what is going to happen and an second example of what already happened, to make it more clear and remarkable :wink:

Hope it helps!

itā€™s all about divergences guys haha !

Called it like a pro, thanks! On H4 you can see clear as day divergence on Stochastics as well on both pairs, Iā€™ll train myself to keep an eye out for it.

The trades have started moving, Iā€™m getting popcorn and enjoying the show.

this system seems to be a good one. Iā€™ve tried it today on aud/usd. Just right on its falling. I just wonder, did I miss smth or is there an EA using this system?

No EA iā€™m sorry :slight_smile: