Belkhayate system

CryAgony,

Let’s say for example you are short AUDUSD. If you then get stopped out, do you enter short again but at the higher price or do you skip that trade completely?

If you DO re-enter at a higher price, when will that be? When you get some kind of candle confirmation?

I re-entered a stopped out trade much higher than the first signal and THAT signal ALSO got stopped out. I’m talking about the AUDUSD H4 chart from Friday. Went short, stopped out, went short again 30+ pips above my previous entry and got stopped out AGAIN from that strong move.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Try with these settings:

on range bar charts - no need for timing indicators - just use with confluence of support and resistance/pivots. you will be amazed.

if you really need another filter add TMA bands and only trade when price exceeds bands into a extreme COG level.

I know what trade you refering to, and well when price breaks so strong above the lines is better to let it go, or scalp on shorter TF

Keep an eye on market flow and the direction of the COG :wink:

btw cyanidez, we need to see how new week is gonna start, but to me outlook on that pair is still bearish

Cheers

Great idea thanks! I also think that, after a break of supposed resistance like that trade, to wait for some confirmation in the form of candle patterns or something where you can clearly see rejection finally happening, signalling a possible top or bottom.

Thanks bud, hope you have an awesome trading week. Keep us posted with your trades :slight_smile:

I trade COG/TMA.

Currently testing moving COG against static COG to see which I like best.

Glad to see thread alive here for Belkhayate as seems to have died on FF.

CryAgony - what’s your skype name as that one didn’t work.

Cheers Mike

Search for “rayardd”

Cheers :smiley:

I’m about to short USDCHF - I’ll get in at 0.91 big figure. you can see the signals on H1

As logical due to USDCHF position - EURUSD is showing bullish signals, multiple divergences and almost touching green line

:slight_smile:

I think showing Fiber situation on H1 is interesting, especially for the double divergence thingy

NZDUSD touching 0.82 big figure, overlapping with long entry signals + divergence (H1)

I’m scalping a trade on GBPUSD on recent M5 entry signal + bearish divergence. my TP obj is 15 pips

GBPUSD Tp got hit

Good trade!

I’m short EURCAD on H4, right at 2nd red line, just look at the Timing indicator’s “overbought” condition!

Keep us updated cyanidez! :slight_smile:

EURUSD trade posted earlier on ended up +25 pips

take a look at gbp/jpy. H4-chart.

I have been using this system for a while making small profits here and there but there is one thing I dont understand.

How do you know when to place a trade? When the trade bar crosses the buy or sell indicators(Red / Green) or only when the bar closes in the indicators?

The reason I ask this is I placed a trade on the EUR/USD 1.3225 this evening on TF 5min to sell as all targets for the indicators were met but changed on the following candle and the one there after and eventually the candle I placed the trade on was further out of the “sell zone” as the indicators extended higher 1.3235 and more…What should be done?

Thanks again for sharing this, as I said I have had my fair share of profits using this system but just struck out now.

I’ll try to do a further resume of what stated in the first post of the thread

1. check dynamic cog (the one on your price chart) direction, if it’s up -> you look only for long signal, if it’s short -> you look only for short signal

2. assuming we have a long situation, when price test a green line on dynamic cog we have a entry, but as dynamic cog repaints, we need further confirmation that is given in phase 3 and 4

3. check where static cog is in term of candles, if it is below -4 is a good confirmation signal, if it’s below -8 is a strong confirmation signal

4. line static cog, is it below 30? if yes, it’s a further confirmation, even more, is it showing divergence with the price? is yes, again an added value to your entry

Hope it was of help, and btw: trading M5 charts can be done but due to repaints I don’t advice it, M30 and higher is best

Cheers

I took position AUDUSD at 1.0323 with TP 1.0434 (H4).

Same here :slight_smile: