Belkhayate system

Hi CryAgony, how did u find divergence from the first 3 (i.e. AJ, AN and AU)? Care to explain? Coz i cant see it from the first 3. thanks

Hi CryAgony, you may be right about incorporating price action as well. Wat do u think about using the fib sweet spot as another confirmatory indi?

Technical analysis when done properly is ahead of fundamentals, so news will move in predetermined direction, althoguht itā€™s ofc needed to keep an eye on it, as we are not always right :wink:

Iā€™ll post one of the 3 examples edited, hope it helps:

There are many many tools you can use (fibo, gann, pivot, trinity, figures etc etc), tho when it comes down to considering daily high and low i prefer trinity levels compared to autofibo

Cheers

ā€¦ And thatā€™s how AU bullish move unfolded (and still continuing)

niceā€¦
But still, the repainting is killin meā€¦

Hi CryAgony,

May I know where or perhaps if you can provide me the link for downloading the indicator that you have for your chart ā€œMarketFlowā€?

there you go! :slight_smile:

mantra.zip (11 KB)

are you still using this system cryagony? how has it been the last couple of weeks? i abandoned this system as i did not seem to work out for me after two weeks or so using it. iā€™m back at using the general movement of the polynomial approximation curves for market direction and possible high probability entry levels, but i donā€™t use it on its own anymore. just some addition to what iā€™m looking at right now

edit: and btw, how exactly do you use the market flow indicator? if you look at the H1 chart with for a buy with the system for example, what does the market flow indi need to say for you? H4 up?

Yes I still use it, in conjuction with other tools and ā€œgeneral pictureā€ analysis as always. Iā€™m having exams at moment, so not trading at all thoā€¦

Market flow tells you the fractal break, if on upside, mkt flow is up, if on the downside, mkt flow is down. I dont trade against higher TF flow, it essentialyl gives me the bias

Hope it helps!

Anyone tested this on 1 minute charts? what are the results when take profit @ the blue line?

Thanks in advance

In one word - BAD.

Repainting and spread that needs to be conquered makes it nearly impossible.

Trade like the proā€™s and up that time frame :wink:

Cheerz!

COG is designed for H4. Using it ALONE and with standard settings on M1 is a disaster. Although with other indies and different settings, it can give out a good view of the market

Cheers

Thanks, i will test it on M5 like alot of people have done when the market opens later tonight. This system is proberly the most promising system i have come accross. It really is the only system where 9/10 of the reviews have been possitive yet its such a simple system. Thanks for posting.

How about the H1, it should be alright trading with the system on H1 right, or is it much more better in H4?

H1 is also good :slight_smile:

M5 ainā€™t good too by the way fn1 - stick to h1 and higher with THIS kind of settings and setup

Cheers

Is appears that the system failed today at 13:00 GMT on EUR/USD.

Price was in the red zone but blasted through it to reach a significant high. This even though a short move would have been in line with the daily trend.

Since it hit at 9:00 EST, maybe there was news I wasnā€™t aware of though.

Also, there was a clear pattern of regular bullish divergence when the price pattern was compared to the MBFX Timing Indicator.

The huge move up in last 18 hours was cause by the summit in Europe :slight_smile:

Anyway there was not an oportunity to short here (not yet at least) cos there is no bearish divergence and cos timing lined indi is still green

Thank you for posting,
Cry

Iā€™m red/green color blind. How do you change the timing indicator so that the green lines are yellow? I did the right-click on it and then tried to edit the indicatorā€™s properties, but it only lists ā€œblackā€ under the colorsā€¦unlike most indicators.

When you have the indie on the charts already

chartā€“>indicator list -->mbfx timingā€“> colours tab

Let me know

Cry

This looks like a fantastic system. Can everyone please post your results everyday