Belkhayate system

Hi all !

Thank you CryAgony for sharing your strategy ! How long have you been using it now ? And in term of results ?
Cheers ! :slight_smile:

Hello, since April 2012. Results are positive but, as i’m saying form a while, I use COG in conjuciton with other tools, that’s quite important I think for the outcome…

Cheers

Still, the system looks quite simple to understand. I’ll give it a try this week ! :))

Thank you :slight_smile:

Hi I have TS platform as well do you mind telling me the name of the indy you use on TS in place of the COG.
Thanks from BABNZ48

Hi … Who is Mostafa Belkhayate?

@babnz48: I dont use TS i’m sorry, only mt4
@Iron Man: It’s a famous trader :slight_smile:

Cheers

Hello CryAgony,

Looks like you have a great system here. Thanks for starting this tread and helping others out! :slight_smile:
I was wondering where your success rate is at these days? Thanks mate.

Hello bmw,

To be honest this summer i’ve been quite absent from trading at all due to holidays :slight_smile:

Cry

hello traders

very interresting thread…i am using this system for a couple of months…with success…and with losses …lol
Maybe i can share my experience to improve this strategy…

So, Mr Belkhayate is one of the famoust trader in the world…he is a morrocan , and all his explanations are in french…Hopefully for me i am french so i understand very well all his teaching videos…lol

Basicaly, he didn’t " built " the system because he uses some existing indicators and some older works from other people.
However, he succeded to gather all this in what he calls " the kit belkhayate ". and he did a really great job.
he used to be very discredited because of his really new approach of trading…and also because the indicators are repainting ( most of them…) But the truth is that he uses this strategy with success and he proved it with lots of live examples…

the "kit belkhayate " includes 8 indicators…i have attached all the indicators of the kit because they are free…Beware of some websites who tell you they represent Mr Belkhayate…it’s all scam…Mr Belkhayate never sold any indicators…

the method is based on the center of gravity…When the price goes far from it, it will come back to the blue line…according to mr belkhayate, we have to determine if the center of gravity "pulls " the price or if it’s the price that is pulling the center of gravity…not easy for me to determine…lol

there are others rules to consider , like the symetry probability …etc…i will try to explain this to you if you want …

the timeframe best are H1 , H4 and daily…because with those timeframes, the repainting is slower than the price…so the probabilty to be right is higher…it also works on 30mn…

Cryagoni, really nice job, because mr belkhayate never talked about using a divergence as you do…it seems to be a great confirmation to entry

so i stop for now…if you want i can give you explanations for each indicator because i have a small documentation for them…but in french only…

i follow this thread…

bye

@OP,

What does repaint mean in forex?
2. How can I filter out fake signals from mbfx? Thanks

repaint means that the graphic representation of an indicator is not freezed at the end of the candle.
for example, an arrow or another symbol appears above one candle, showing to sell…if the next candle is higher than the precedent , then the symbol will jump to that new candle…etc…etc…
So the problem with that kind of indicator is that when the signals appears, you cant be sure of your decision, because it could move in the futur

that’s why it is recommended to use H1 or H4 in this system…the simulation shows that the price response goes faster than the indicator repainting

bye

What is the input for the indicator MBFX system ?
Number bars ?
Order ?
Because mine seems to be different from your screenshots

the input are default settings that comes with the MBFX i uploaded
order:3
ecart: 1.618
nbr_bars : 120

I’ve read several statements of mr. Belkhayate wherein he states he is in no way related to MBFX. So the MBFX inidcators are not the same as those mr. Belkhayate uses in his system. Just thought you might like know this before you started using these indicators.

forexdutchy

i am sorry but you’re wrong…the main video of M belkhayate explaining all those indicators shows clearly " mbfx system " as mine…
the indicators that i ve uploaded are those used by mr belkhayate…

regards

@brettsinclair: Thanks for your kind post, and yes pls share whatever you want with us about it, considered that my French ain’t so good would be amazing to grow up all together hehe. I’ve the kit you attached, but I didn’t share all the kit here exactly for this reason: some of the indicators’ use is not so clear to me (especially QTA) due to the language so didn’t want to mess up too much here on the forum. And also cos I think that keeping it simple… when works… it’s the best way to go :slight_smile:

@forexdutchy: lot of chit chatting on web about the true origin of the indicators we are using. One thing is sure: Belkhayate developed them; the version that we have, who knows? The point is that after all… the main question should be: is it profitable? :slight_smile:

Remember anyway to use COG according to a general picture analysis: candle patterns, pivot, R/S are always to kept monitored, and multi time frame analysis too, especialyl with cog as base-strategy :slight_smile:

hint: USDCAD h4 :smiley:

welcome back CryAgony
hi everybody

well i ve watched many videos of Mr belkhayate ( and specially this night …lol ) and it becomes clearer day after day.
this guy really impresses me because of his high rate of winning trades…

there are so many things to say about those indicators…anyway i will try to translate the explanations of mr belkhayate for you and post a link to them, so that we will be able to carry on improving this great strategy
but firstable i have to solve a technical problem : when i load the timing indicator ( the static center of gravity with green/red candle bars ) , my computer slows very much…when i check the taskbar i can see that the processors are fully used…and i really dont know why…and this happens specially on EUR/USD…:15:

has anybody the same problem ? did someone find a solution ?

so i start to prepare my first explanation and i ll come back soon to show it to you

bye

That indie is famous for giving cpu problems, if you want i’ve a light version of that, showing only the recent candle :wink:
add me on skype :slight_smile:

ok…where could i find your skype adress please ?

rayardd

:wink: