Belkhayate system

Update on the uscad “hint” :wink: Today daily candle even broke the yesterday inside bar on the upside: further confirmation. But keep in mind we are counter trend right now, careful!

I’m also buy in GBPUSD but is still flat and entry was provided not with cog so…

PS: if you are trading D1, keep an eye on AUDUSD!

Cheers

Pair to keep an eye on: NZDUSD H4, marked with red lines critical levels to watch out for entries, in case COG start pointing upwards, otherwise is too risky and counter trend.

Cheers

There was an entry on GBPUSD H1, i’m currently +15pips

Cheers

This system seems very interesting, and I will definitely try it out on a demo account! It seems like it could be very good at pinpointing the best possible entry :slight_smile:

How is the system working out for you CryAgony? And are you using it on a live account or on a demo?

Hello. It’s working out good and I use it both demo and live.

but this is not what should interest you after all :slight_smile:

Cheers

hello

so here is a small video explaining the general way of using the indicators…i have picked up here and there some explanations from mr Belkhayate and i tried to make a summary of them…

please forgive me for my bad english…hope you will understand …

belkha kit - YouTube

i didnt talk about the slope line and the MBFX timing but i will make another video if you want

i wich you all very good trades

bye

Thank you for the video! :slight_smile: I do however have a question for you. In your last example, on the M30 timeframe, you are showing a short entry, yet the Center of gravity is clearly pointing in the up direction. I thought the best thing to do was to trade with the direction of the center of gravity, and not against it? :slight_smile:

I would also like to have seen a bit more of where to place your stoploss, and where to take profit. This indicator seems so perfect to use when you look back, but that’s only because it repaints, so it’s not always as easy to use in a real trading situation :slight_smile:

But nice video, and thank you for taking the time to make it! :slight_smile: And your english is fine by the way, I understod everything! :wink:

hi esser

i am preparing a new video with new examples to answer to your questions…
coming very soon

bye

That sounds great!! :slight_smile: I will be looking forward to it!

Hehe, fair enough then :slight_smile: I was wondering about something however. Do you just use all the indicators with default settings? Or do you use custom settings for some of them? The one I’m most interested in is the setting for the center of gravity. The setting that says: “Nmbr_bars”, do you just leave that at the standart 120, or what? :slight_smile:

I just took a short trade on the cadjpy, on the 1h chart. I took the trade because the price was out past both red lines, the COG was pointing down, the belkhayate timing was over 8, and the line timing indicator thing was past 70.
Was this a correct trade entry, or did I do something wrong? I’m asking, because I’m having quite a hard time achieving any success at all with this system so far :slight_smile:
I hope someone will be kind enough to tell me if I did something wrong, or if I did something right! :wink:

Hello! Yes i keep 120 but I trade only high TF, with heavy support of price action analysis. Your analysis is correct but the entry is not safe, a pull up could be on the way still, wait for a reversal candle, or mbfx timing to change colour if you are not much into PA.

Cheers

Oh okay :slight_smile: I guess you were right. My trade got stopped out… But what timeframe do you trade?

h4/d1 mainly :slight_smile:

cheers

Oh, okay :slight_smile: Maybe I should try that out then… But I’ve looked a bit at the H4, and I never seem to be able to find any trades? How many trades would you say that you find on H4 in like a week, and how many pairs do you trade then? :slight_smile:

ON no. of trades… depends… On the amount of pairs, majors and some crosses. Not too many and not too strange tho :slight_smile:

Okay then. To me, it looks like there will be a short trade on the NZDUSD soon, on the H4 chart. How does that trade look to you? :slight_smile:

hello everybody

here is a new video explaining how i use now the belkhayate system with a few examples…and new indicators
once again, sorry for my english wich is sometimes " hazardous " lol…i did some mistakes in my explainations but i m sure you will understand…
i also apologize because of some sound alerts comes during the video…lol

trade news - YouTube

good trades to all
bye

A great video once again Mr. Sinclair! :slight_smile: And the two trades you took was really amazing! I wish I could do that! :wink:

But, how come you use the Belkhayate RSI, and not the timing thing that is used in the system described in this thread? And do you know what the difference is between the two…?

Thank you for a very good video! I really enjoyed it!