Belkhayate system

hi esser

thank you for watching…
basicaly the belkhayate system includes 8 indicators…the timing is a kind of " static " center of gravity …and the RSI i use is the classical RSI with some special features… Mr belkhayate always works on new stuffs…and he tweaked some indicators and codes some new ones…such as the timecorridor…and this RSI…i have watched one of his video where he explained how he read his RSI…and that 's what i wanted to share with you today…
i will upload this RSI if u want…

u have too choose with what indicators u feel comfortable and keep only 3 or 4…

i changed the settings of my CAG because when i was watching the videos of mr belkhayate, i noticied that my cag didn’t show same curve…so with help of cryagoni ( thank you ! ) i am sure now this setting is better…but maybe it s not the best…we have to improve this system day after day…

regarding to TF, i use 30M,H1 and sometime H4 and for special events ( as in this video ) M5

i will keep watching this post anyway…but i am also working on a really promising strategy as i like them : desperatly simple and efficient…i am testing in live for 2 days and i have 100% winning trades ( 10 trades )
i started to code it but this will be a new thread…lol

bye

Thank you very much for your answer! :slight_smile: I would like to try the RSI indicator, if you do not mind uploading it :slight_smile:
Your systems sounds very promising! Are you using the center of gravity indicator in that system as well?

oooooh not at all…movering average + heinken ashi + gg trendbar and thats it…but this is another story…i will open a new thread for that

here is the belkhayate RSI
bye

Hi everyone

Just wanted to thank CryAgony for starting this excellent thred and bringin us this system and brettsinclair for your videos really help bring this to life. I setup my charts this evening im off to bed an looking forward to demoing them tomorrow…

is there a website with these charts (where you can see COG etc…)?

Hi all I took my first trade today with this system on the EUR/GBP sell at 0.79609. I would appreciate some feedback if thats ok. Im having trouble uploading the chart I took the trade at 11:40 GMT if somebody could upload the chart thanks.

what TF ?
short i guess ?..if yes u are against the main trend…all the ggtrenbar are green…cag going up…must look for a long…

Thing thats it lol, I felt the uptrend looking at the MA was weak was lookin at TP at 0.79173 but possible before dependant and how strong move through cog is.

what website, or programme did you use to get this chart?

It’s alpari mt4 with custom indicators from this tread any reason?

SL got hit just over 0.8000 should not have gone against the trend :frowning: be more patient next week…

hello everybody

here is a video of today…i did a winnig trade with this system…
hope this will help you to get success with the belkhayate system

i was really tired when i recorded this video so sorry for my poor english…

bye

trade today - YouTube

Very nice trade once again! :slight_smile: You seem to be trading the M5 chart a lot, or is that just in your videos? :slight_smile: I’ve noticed that on the H1 chart, an especially on the H4 chart, there can be several days without a trade, which sort of bores me… When that happens to you, do you start looking on the M5 chart for a trade, or do you just like to trade the M5 at all times? :slight_smile:
Thank you for the video once again!

hello

basically it’s better to use this system on daily, H4,H1 and M30…i use it in M5 when trading the economic news…
i rarely use H4…i like H1 and M30…
remember this sytem can be used on any pairs or anything else ( oil, gold, …) so each day it s easy to find some good situations…

i understand what you said…sometimes its boring to wait for a good trade…but u know…trading is very similar to poker…sometime you have to wait a while for a good hand lol…
i always start to check daily and H4…then i look at H1 and M30…

i trade a lot in M5 but with another strategy …but i will open a new thread for that

bye

Another great video thank you, I agree with the patience and discipline are so important I find it very tempting to take the trade against the trend when the indicators look good but I learned the hard way that this can bite. You showed patience until this setup was perfect and this trade was amazing well done.

i thank you all very much for your kindly posts but remeber i am not a long time experienced trader so please don’t consider my setup is perfect lol

the only things i can advise you is what i have learned from some great traders:

• don’t trade against the trend
  • use a clear and simple setup …an overladen chart with too many indicator keeps you away from the most important thing: the price action
  • be flexible…accept your looses and just wonder why you have lost…what was wrong ?
  • if you are using an indicator, study it again and again until u completly control it and then decide if u like it or not…but never use an indicator u don’t perfectly control …
  • study the price action, the chartist configuration, etc…i use a book from françois baron " chartisme " wich is considered as one of the best chartist book in the world …it is in french but i am sure you can find one good in english ( maybe someone else could advise u a good one ?? )

finally, when u feel comfortable with a strategy, then trade real…even with small lots …like 0.01…u will not loose much money…but trust me…you will pay much more attention to what u do !! lol

another personnal advise : most of the case when i have lost money…i did it because i was too excited by the situation…
so if u feel too stressed or too full of adrenaline…then walk away…and come back later…

if u loose a trade, you MUST understand why…and then …forget it…and start again as the first day of your life…evenso you will do the next trades in stress…and make mistakes…and loose…etc…etc…

trading is like catching girls…even if u re experiented, you will never know at 100% how it will go LOL

once again i dont want to give advise of what to do, because i do not consider myself as a good trader but i just would like to advise not what to do…according to my own experience …and i wish to avoid you doing the same mistakes that i did…but u have to do your own experiences …and losses are parts of that experience…so accept it

bye

Forex is like catching girls! I wondered what I was doing wrong I usually hit them with a club and drag them back to my cave…

Thanks some good stuff in there, most of my research has been price action but I always feel like I’m missing some more confirmation I really like the structure this gives all the indicators work together and really helps build up a picture and optimises entry and tp points. Although I have a trading plan I always forgot something or didn’t didn’t give enough weight to certain factors.

I understand you changed the level from 120 to 220 can you advise if you are adjusting this dependant on timescales ? Eg or you going back to default 120 on h4 d1?

no …now i use 220 on any TF

bye

Thank you for your advice once again brettsinclair! :slight_smile: I will try this system out again on monday, and see if I can have more winning trades than loosing trades for once! It would be fun for a change! :wink:

Esser

I’m with u on that I’m gonna be doing the same. Good luck and happy trading

I was wondering about something. Right now, if I look at the AUDUSD H4, the price is almost above the first red line on top of the COG indicator, and the COG is pointing down, so it’s almost telling me to sell. If I then look at the AUDUSD again, but on the H1 timeframe, the COG is poiting up, and the price is touching the first green line on the bottom of the COG indicator, telling me to buy.
In a situation like this, what do you guys normally do? Just stay out, or trade one of the timeframes?