Belkhayate system

hello

i just checked your example…
in this example you have to analyse it step by step:

• trend in daily : flat ( 200MA flat and radar daily yellow )…so basically either a long or a short
  • in H4…price touching the first red line, timing above the 80% level , RSI showing sell, and a “3” telling to sell
  • radar on W is red

if you check the S/R…you see that the price is bumping on the monthly pivot…
so i would have taken a sell…

fib retracement give you a first target at 1.0342…then next target is the weekly pivot ( wich is also the 38.2 level of fib )
and / or the blue line of the center of gravity…or another “3”

i would like cryagoni to give his ipinion about that situation

hope this help you
bye

Thank you very much for your explanation :slight_smile: I still haven’t been able to find any good trades today so far… Has anyone else had any luck? :slight_smile:

So, I had my first successful experience with this system today! :slight_smile:

I took two trades today, and both went and hit my TP pretty fast! :slight_smile:

The first one was on the gbpusd H1 chart. I went long at 1.59679, because the pair is in an uptrend, and all the criteria for taking a trade was otherwise met. The price also touched a trendline, giving me further confirmation.
I took profit at 1.60060, making me a very nice 38 pips! :slight_smile:

The second trade was on the gbpjpy H1 chart. I again went long, at 125.002 this time, for the same reasons as the other trade, plus the round number 125.000 could act as support also.
I took profit at 125.325, making me a very nice 32 pips! :slight_smile:

So, I earned 70 pips today, trading the H1 charts!! :slight_smile: I’m super happy with that, and I feel like I’m slowly getting to know the system.

Nice well done

Daily GBP/USD and EUR/USD look like they are starting to move into position for a nice short. With some big news events over the next couple of days need to be carefull…

I don’t know if I would short the EUR/USD… To me, it seems to be in an uptrend lately.

I did however take a long trade on the EUR/GBP today, and came out with 19 pips :slight_smile: So I’m very happy again today!

How has the last two days been for you scosevsix? Any trades?

Esser

Iv been really busy and not been in front of the pc much put a short on daily gpp/jpy on Monday in profit just might move stop to b/e. I took buy on the m5 eur/gbp made 15 pipps, was nice and safe so lost a few pips but good to have a winner under my belt .

Esser

The EUR/USD is on an uptrend but if we use the 100 MA and the COG it shows a downtrend, if we are looking at a 1 day chart correct me if im wrong but we would need to see some counter trend against the main long term trend to get in the right zones on the RSI?

on daily set your EMA on 200
then your CAG on 300

and it 's clear…downtrend in a channel…waiting for zigxard arrow…then sell…if timming is high and RSI above 80 of course…
to ensure your sell, y can wait the RSI crossing the 60 level
then use points pivots monthly or Fib to set your targets…

bye

Also the GBPUSD looks v promesing what do you guys think? I think maybe go up a touch more just waiting on the rsi and the timing

yes u re right
what dont u use the zigxard pointer ? it doesnt repaint on D1 ( or not a long time) and u will have a very good signal to enter
anyway , i have already entered on GBP/USD…but i should have wait…lol

bye

LOL I do have the pointer on I just cant see it with my setting hiding behind the 3 level (going to remove that repaints too much for me). I just feel this is a very obvious swing high and with the strong trend there might be loads of sell orders going in and with the recent uptrend maybe a still plenty of people wanting to buy. Also number of big news stories tomorrow so I’m going to wait a little longer. I really liked your news retrace play so might use that on on M5. As I’m typing I thinking I should maybe get in lol…

Well heres my play for the GBP/USD over today and tomorrow.

I have taken a short on the M5 at the moment looking to take 30 pips target 1.60745 SL is now B/E.

Then look for a buy on M5, hopefully taking me in to tomorrow waiting for the PPI FOMC and Bernanke

Then waiting to take by long term sell from D1 with fib targets of 1.59288 1.58056 1.57014 and 1.56066

What do you guys think??

Would anyone b able to supply me with the light timing indicator pls ?

here it is

My old toshiba laptop and I thankyou

Stopped out of my first play +10 (note to self M5 repaints and moves fast use fibs for take profit not just cog look for resistance)

Hi, can any one write an script which scan the market and find pairs in which price is above/below the red/green lines? My humble opinion.

i can post same video as yours. show some live trade.

Some one finds the setup for today?