Belkhayate system

Happy you fixed that mate! How is the system going with you by the way? Anything you still need clarification on?

nope, no problems at all. 5 trades so far, 2 closed for about 30 pips gain and 3 still open with 5-15 pips in the green. btw, are you from australia? miss this ā€œmateā€ talk. i recently lived there for about 8 months.

oh good iā€™m happy it works for you as well =)
And not iā€™m not from Australia, Iā€™m Italian !

oh, wow. aussis use the word ā€œmateā€ in every other sentence. just like you :smiley:

Lot of italians moved to Austrialiaā€¦ is there a link? haha

CryAgony, youā€™re the real deal man. I always enjoy your posts and THIS system is freakinā€™ awesome! Thank you thank you thank you for sharing, itā€™s so exactly in tune with my personal style of trading itā€™s almost like it was made just for me! :smiley:

Dude, how are you experiencing the signals on 15-minute TF? I see that you used it in a previous trade here or thereā€¦

ā€¦for now, Iā€™m sticking with the H1. Less work that wayā€¦ hehehe.

Cheerz

Hello!

My static COG wont work, 2 other indicators work. I use mt4. If i turn on this timing indicator MT will ask me for update and after that i answer, it will shut down MT4.

I donā€™t think is dependent to the indie, sounds weird to me o0. Try using the manual updater exe you got in ur broker files, and once is updated try again opening the indie!

lemme know :slight_smile:

Hey cyanidez! Good to see you here :smiley:
Iā€™m happy you found it interesting THAT much!! Keep me updated on it, and ask all the doubts you have !

The creator uses it with H4, and iā€™ve seen some others using it on H1, and even 30min! But as it works on past candles to draw the cog lines, it is universal!

Why using H1 and H4 then? Due to a RR ratio reason, risk management, probability rules telling us that more trades you take, more risk you take too!

I did some trades with short TFā€™s yes, jsut to ā€œtestā€ its universal aspect :slight_smile:

Of course man, canā€™t miss my buddyā€™s contributions to this kickass forum :smiley:

Agreed with your points there about the H1 and H4. The best quote I ever heard regarding this and money management is:

[I]ā€œAmateurs are concerned with how much money they can make, professionals are concerned with how much money they can lose.ā€[/I]

Keep up the good work man, perhaps I post a trade or two of my own here :wink:
Cheerz

I have still problem with that. But can i use this strategy without this indicator? Or can i create it by myself?

Well its quite important.

Grr no clue what could it beā€¦ anyone has an idea?

Just saw the system now and finished reading through the thread. After a quick analysis it looks rather impressive. It does not go far enough in history to see the results so as you said you need to keep track of the record but from what I have seen its sitting on a 95% track record. I will be testing this system on the hourly TF if I can but mostly the daily TF due to work.

Thank you for sharing this I really appreciate it.

Iā€™d really like to have a better look at this system but like some other users, I have found the Timing.ex4 indicator to be a problem. On MT4 Build 409 the Metatrader application just closes when the Timing.ex4 indicator is active and a tick is received and with MT4 Build 419 Metatrader freezes. Any ideas?

yes 95% is the % of success I currently have!
Hope youā€™ll find it succesful as well, for any question, Iā€™m here =)

uhm Iā€™ve no clue, and especially cos other people that downloaded it didnā€™t have problems, so it is not corrupted due to uploadingā€¦ trying adding me on skype, iā€™ll pass it manually, letā€™s try this out!

ā€œrayarddā€ or ā€œcryagonyā€

Cheers!

Thanks CryAgony. Iā€™ll add you to Skype tomorrow and talk it through with you.

Handing it other via skype made it workā€¦ I made up a new zip and put it in the head page, just in case that was the problem!

cheers

Very interesting thread.

I also had a bit of agro trying to load the file, so I went to the parent site and paid US$97 and downloaded the latest version.

Why, well, it looks interesting and a few $$$ can be gained back very quickly.

Iā€™m still watching and waiting and lining everything up with my Trading Platform (not Meta Trader), but it wonā€™t be too long until I try some trades with these indicators.

Check out USDJPY guys :slight_smile: