Belkhayate system

The GBP is getting hit everywhere as well :slight_smile:

Yes indeed, but USDJPY has more and stronger signals! :slight_smile:

Iā€™m in with +26 pips already! This has also allowed me to move my SL to break-evenā€¦ woohoo!

wow good :smiley: But how can you be +26 pips already, it just touched the green line soā€¦ what TF you looking at mate?

Unfortunately there is no ā€œCOG Timeframeā€ indicator for my trading platform (Trading Station/Marketscope) so I had to throw on another similar indicator that uses COG to signal these extreme crossoversā€¦ it looks like itā€™s giving signals even earlier, but Iā€™ll keep testing to be sure.

Still, this trade is working out good so far :slight_smile:

ah ok :slight_smile:
What dont you like about mt4?

was also looking at it, before you mentioned it (1h chart) :slight_smile: iā€™m long at 81.12 and 81.15

also spotted audusd short (4h chart)

btw iā€™m also looking at some SR and supply/demand levels to confirm signals. usd/jpy should be (hopefully) a good one. aud/usd not yet, iā€™ll maybe short it at around 1.0360 for some help from upside resistance.

yes AUDUSD is good as well, but I think is too early entering now, considering H1 and divergence still not made on H4, suggest a run up still a bit, considering that timing indie didnā€™t break above 8 yet!

see my edit :slight_smile:

also NZDUSD is howing many entry signals on different TF :smiley:

damn, you are too fast! just wanted to write that i just entered short nzdusd at 0.8144 and will add to the position at 0.8152. also some help from upside resistance there.

awesome =)

will short eurgbp at 0.8227 if it will reach it and not turn around right now (4h + resistance)

wow, many signals right now. nice for testing :slight_smile:

Check EURGBP H1, everythign itā€™s aleady broken and started going down, but I didnā€™t mention and/or trade it cos that huge bullish candle is due to FOMC release soā€¦ I ignored that signal

please add the link to the parent site from where you pay the 97.00

i was comparing these system with the bb and is it very similar.
the bb gve ame a sell signal that paid off.

and that time your system was still in a buy mode wich tell me that the bb system is superior to that one.

still holding short gbpusd

yes, me too. i never trade when such big events are up. but i think the big move is now over and the ā€œnormalā€ mode is back on. i also did not trae the 1h, because there was no resistance nearby (+ the mentioned event). but now there is resistance + 4h chart looks good and event is over. so i will trade it

please add the link to the parent site from where you pay the 97.00

As Iā€™m new on the site I havenā€™t posted enough times to upload a web address, so just google mbfx.com

Iā€™m not saying you should buy the system and use it, just that downloading it was the only way I could have a real good look at it.

it looks like some huge kind of scam

MBFX System | MBFXSystem.com reviews and ratings by Forex Peace Army

Buying the system is completly useless, as is available for free

Cheers

well, the ā€œperfectā€ usdjpy long is working out quite well so far. lets see if it hits PT