Belkhayate system

Buying the system is completly useless, as is available for free

Only if you can load it, which unfortunatley I couldn’t from your file.

Something that the bought program has, which your screen shot didn’t show, is a timing indicator which has been signalling trend changes well ahead of the charts.
So far this timing indicator is very accurate, but I’m still watching and waiting.

4 test trades with a 75% success rate so far.

Please how do you view or make use of the Belkhayate system.zip files?

extract the files into /experts/indicators of your broker mt4 folder

Cheers !

94.6% here :smiley:

Post a screenshot, would be interesting!

And what problem did you ahve with that zip?

Yep, but market is slow today I’ve noticed :frowning: Will take some time

ya. also bad durable goods orders number came out 40 minutes ago and almost threw usdjpy into SL. but the resistance between 81 betwee 81.10 once more held like a boss :slight_smile:

Hi CryAgony
iam sorry I didn’t mean the MBFX system, I understand it thank you, what I was referring to is another indicator the one on the down left corner of the price window, that gives signal arrows for multiple time frame,that is the one I wanted
thank you

just entered nzdusd short at 0.8151

Great call buddy! :slight_smile:

thats a market flow indicator, nothing to do wit the system itself.

Add me on Skype, i’ll hand it over :slight_smile:

Cheers

i missed a resistance at 0.8130 on nzdusd… after all, i would not have entered the trade because reward to risk ration is too bad with 8130 as PT. will close the position now for 10 pips profit. still holding on to the usdjpy for about 5 to 10 pips more.
summary so far: very pleased, fits my trading style and seems to work in combination with my PA knowledge.

I made 17 pips as well on NZDUSD and many more on other pairs. As soon as all trades will be closed i’ll make a resume for the first 3 days fo the week =)

By the way the ones that took in the eurgbp short signal had a very good profit !

Cheers

ding ding ding :slight_smile: usdjpy is the winner. i closed 2 of my 3 initial position for a total gain of ~50 pips. letting my 3rd position run (deviating from the system), because in my eyes there is no resistance in the way up to at least 81.50. this will be my PT for the last position, SL set to break even.

Great Top! It’s good to see it has good results for others as well =)

And yes you can surely split up your Profit points, I didn’t mention it but is surely a possibility :slight_smile:

By the way I paper tested some scalps on EURUSD and USDCHF right now, using this system on M5.

Result? Works great :smiley:
Only difference I encountered is that prices are more “aggressive” in moving towards the extreme lines, so is better entering ONLY at the farthest lines

Hope it helps !

Good luck man! Care to share where your TP level is? What price?

Awesome, thanks!

…oh okay, there’s my answer :slight_smile:

Good luck for the next trade.

Im sorry, i didnt undrestand, where is the head page, this topics first post ? I dont have skype but we can to this in msn, right?

CryAgony, just two quick questions if you don’t mind:

1. Does your dynamic COG indicator somewhere have a “number of bars” type of setting and to what number is it set?
  2. Your take profit level is always the blue line? Because sometimes the signal only triggers when you are SO close to the line already, R:R is totally screwed up.

Thanks man :smiley:

Sure Zauer, PM me your msn address :slight_smile:

Hey cyanidez!

1. yes, 120
  2. yes the obj is the Blue line. But no is not close at all, on M1 okay but on “normal” TF RR is always pretty okay

My tip for you would be to Load up MT4 and use the “original” indies attached here, at least to see how it is for analysis purpouse