Belkhayate system

3 days: 413 net pips By the way

96% success rate :smiley:
Is this a dream? where is the trick? lol

CryAgony, can you PM me your msn? I cant, because i must write 20 posts.

sweet :slight_smile: how many trades did you take? i mena ā€œdifferentā€ trades, so if you entered 3 times nudusd because of the same signal but with different TP or something like that, it only counts as one. what did you find the best TF? For me it seems as 1H or 4H, best in combination. and whats youā€™re average pips? did you ALWAYS set TP at blue line? do you adjust TP when the blue line moves?
so many questions :slight_smile:

21 trades (although iā€™d like to take less trades per day, this is the only thing I donā€™t ā€œlikeā€ - due to probability laws)
I use mainly H1 and H4, checking lower TF only to get in sync at best moment (eg: h1 shows short signal, but M15 shows buy signal -> I wait till M15 chart reach blue line and then enter short (scalping on the M15 signal is also profitable when all signals are matching) )

avg winning pip is 18.8

yes my TP is always the blue line and I change it when it repaints yes. Point is that I donā€™t keep overnight trades, is not in my trading attitude: iā€™m an intraday trader, so every profitable trade that has not reached TP when I go sleeping, I close it. (story is surely different when the trade in discussion is losing, in that case I keep it going, with a smaller TP in case COG repaints a bit)

Hope I was clear :smiley:

Zauer, have you received my PM?

yep, but i dont see you in msn :S

I havent received any request :S

Do you mind writing yours?

AUDUSD is definatly starting the rally down now btw

Thanks for the wonderful thread. Can you guy possible attached the pix of potential or traded for the newbie to observe, like myself? Cheer, ttran

<[email protected]>

Okay okay, you convinced me :smiley:

I downloaded MT4, the indies and now I see the clear pictureā€¦ this system ROCKS!

Thanks for the help man.

there you go. todayā€™s USDJPY run up. I made up some circles with confirmation signal on the bottom indie, the entry (ish) and the TP objective

Cheers!

Zauer I added you!

Great Cyna! Keep in touch mate!

Hie everyone.
The system looks great.
Butā€¦I have the same problem with Timing.ex4 indicator. Iā€™m using MT4 Build 406. Any help?

I dont know, something is wrong :frowning:

edit: maybe you can send this file from your mail then? I dont know why i dont get this request.

@Zauer : indie sent via email
@Vanatur: Try updating your MT4 platform. In case issue remains, add me on skype

Cheers

Hi CryAgony,

Do you mind adding me to skype too please?
is is bnsree

TIA,

Naren

CryAgony, for that example trade of the USDJPY up there, I assume you of course first wait for the candle to close before entering, right? You donā€™t enter on the bottom green lines as price is touching it?

Thanks!

When the H1 bar is touching the green line and all signals are forming up, I do not wait it to close but I look at lower TF to get in sync at its best

eg: H1 chart shows entry signal -> letā€™s assume M15 is showing short signal -> I wait till M15 shows a buy signal as well

I added ā€œbnsreeā€ on skype

Cheers!