Belkhayate system

Entry signal on EURUSD H1, notice how 1.32 big figure worked as Support overlapping with system entry signal! already +14

Btw check out also the bullish divergence :wink:

isnā€™t this a bearish divergence?

DAMN, that was a fast and excellent trade, congrats CryAgony!

You are looking at it in the wrong way, check market structure and amrket flow, and WHERE the timing line indie is in term of price (below 30!). Divergence ITSELF alone means nothing :slight_smile:

Btw TP got hit for 30 pips

@Top: this is what you should have seen here.

Hope it helps and tell me if you still have doubts. Cheers

EDIT: if you put up your stochastic, you will see the divergence even more marked

I would keep an eye on EURGBP looking for shorts :wink:

I looove this strategy! :smiley:

CryAgony, do you take counter-trend trades with this system as well?

this is what you posted on page 1. with this definition i would still see a bearish divergenceā€¦ sorry, think you need to explain the bullish divergence in case of eurusd a little bit more specific :frowning:

I try to avoid it but when it happens with strogn signals, I go for that, but rather on low TF

Point is that the divergence works as CONFIRMATION, not as signal itself

Letā€™s do a little resume scheme:

1: Check out for Entry signal on Dynamic COG (Is price touching any red/green line?)
2: Look out for confirmation on Static COG (above 4, and better above 8 for shorts, lower than -4 and better below -8 for longs)
3: Look out if the LINE static COG is above 70 (for shorts) or lower than 30 (for longs)

THEN, when this is matched, you search for divergence to give much more strenght to your entry signal. the divergence itself is not so relevant, it only is when put on the table with a strong background and understanding of what is going on.

If you trade on high TF, Iā€™d also suggest to never trade agaisnt market flow (ie countertrend)

Did i clear it out better?

Let me point this out with the EURUSD analysis that was confused earlier on as example

I think divergence ā€œ1ā€ is the one that made you think in bearish terms.

Well, it WAS valid when price created that divergence touching the red line as you can see from the chart (now is slightly away from it due to repainting). If you move to static COG you can see a confirmation of that run down due to candle being above level no 8

Why is it not anymore in action then? Because:

1. price reached not only blue line (TP there) but it moved till touching a GREEN LINE, which is a BUY signal!
  2. you should notice that static COG corresponding candle is BELOW -4, which is a BUY signal
  3. the famous bullish divergence with indie slightly below 30 level, which is a buy confirmation signal.

Any doubts still?

Hope it helped :slight_smile:

sorry, i think iā€™m still confused about the divergences :smiley: (and that was and still is my only problem with the system, i got the entry signals and i know a divergence is just an additional indicator for you)

i thought if the cog line is forming a falling trend line like in your number 2 in the chart and meanwhile the price goes up like in 2, then this is a bearish divergence? is it not??

and btw how do you use your ā€œmarket flowā€ indicator with the arrows for different time frames on your charts? if you see a buy signal on lets say 4h, does your market flow indicator needs to say ā€œgreen arrow upā€ as well? or also 1h? orā€¦ ya, just how do you use it :smiley: and can you upload it here?

divergence has nothign to do with COG,
open up a naked chart, and add a stochastic only, thats the only 2 things you need to spot divergences, as explained earlier on. add me on skype for further talks about it :slight_smile:

market flow indie is based on breaking previous swing high/low and that determines the market flow, but is not really the right place to discuss about it here :]

I dont buy or sell only on this indicaiton on its own, is just a general direction of the market flow as the name suggest, so following that trend drives more odds to your favour.

once again, add me on skype for further explanation and indie

Cheers mate!

Hello cryagony, i got new static COG indi(Its ending .mql4), it wont turn of MT but it remains emty. I just got those strips(8, 4, -4 and -8). Do you know, how i get candle graphic in there? It useless without it:D

Hey there Cry donā€™t mean to pile on a list of things to troubleshoot, but I skimmed through the thread quickly and I didnā€™t see my question already answered.

It seems that whenever I try loading up Timing.ex4 it crashes (currently using Interbank FX 4).

EDIT: Nevermind I must have skimmed too fast. Iā€™m going to try updating MT4

questforchicken,

Had the same problem with Alpari but, it worked on 1 of my machines but not the other. It seems to come down to the version of MT4 youā€™re using. If youā€™re using ā€˜verion 4.00 build 409ā€™ it will crash. I downloaded the platform again last night and got ā€˜version 4.00 build 419ā€™, works ok now on both machines. Trying to run manual update did not fix the issue in my case.

Hope that helps.

Workshy,

Same problem here. Solved by updating MT4 via the site of my provider. Thanks.

@Zauer: check out workshy post which I thank for the contribution :slight_smile:

Thanks, it was very helpful :slight_smile: now its working:P