Coffee is life, don't you agree?

I was drinking quite a lot of coffee lately. Got a grinder and have been grinding my own beans - Kenyan, trying Colombian soon.

But I noticed late last week I was pretty tired, a bit restless and irritable. Felt very tired but could not sleep. I was too tired to get out and exercise so stayed at home and of course drank more coffee. Now I wonder if the coffee made me feel bad - it did not help me feel better. Maybe going to keep to 2 cups a day…

Yeah and that coffee tastes completely different from the one we make with that packed coffee.

1 Like

Have you tried taking a break, maybe a day or two? If I don’t drink coffee for a couple days, I get a headache.

1 Like

How many cups are we talking about?

bout 5 or 6 a day I think.My maximum is usually 2-3.

Wow! Impressive. 4 is my max. If I also work out the same day, I’m in bed at 2 or 3 am. Not the best idea, but I manage.

1 Like

I only drink almost 1 cup a day. But I’m not sure if I don’t drink coffee right away, what will I do? But, definitely one thing I’m not addicted to coffee. If I drink coffee too much while my stomach is hungry it makes me fit

I think you should drink coffee slowly. Don’t drink coffee like taking a sip of water, it might be ok :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Probably. As I said, I generally avoid coffee so I have little personal experience.

I like coffee

I also like coffee and drink it a bit too much during a day, at least I think so. But, still strong, black coffee in the morning is my only way to start a day

1 Like

Right now drinking a lot of coffee, I think it will help me with that matter anyway. So I assume it will help me a bit for example when you’ll need some activity being done there for whatever reason out there. Can’t really say it’s happening somewhat.

I love Trader Joe’s!!! What are some of your favorite things there? Mine is their Japanese Fried Rice and Siumai!!!

Yeah that’s what got me to reduce my intake. Been noticing how I’ve been extremely dependent on it BUT also causing me to have a difficult time sleeping. Just didn’t make sense to me. So I think what I’ll do is cut back for like 2 months and then reintroduce and then cut back again just so no dependency is formed idk.

1 Like

Depending on what time you wake up, this could be a good or bad thing! :joy:

My bad fave is the cinamon roll bread. Also love the sweet potato chips. I make their corn bread mix with Greek yogurt instead of milk, bake it lower and slower and put blueberries in it.

It’s a challenge making that last more than a day!

KC

Just picked this up while on a trip to Germany. Had it at my family’s house every day for a week. So delicious. They also had a €1000 coffee/espresso/latte/cappuccino machine, so that doesn’t hurt.

1 Like

K will have to try those! I usually get their peanut butter pretzels too, those don’t last a week, it’s terrible lol.

Cornbread sounds good, too! Will have to give that a try!

My next purchase. Just put a reserve order on this, to try to get a nice discount on top of the black friday week deal. Hopefully it works!

Onto the next level of coffee consumption!

3 Likes

How many cups per day, @Lamiavan?

Coffee is amazing.
Cutting out sugar was a good decision for me also, i had no problem getting used to the taste. But i drink it with milk or creamer, so it’s kinda not the same.