Coffee is life, don't you agree?

I have to be better at “standardizing” my measuring process. I do it by eye using different spoons and it can be so disappointing sometimes.

Funny story about Tom Petty and coffee… He was out with his wife, they stop by a diner to eat. He loved the coffee so much he asked what kind it was… Maxwell House! That’s all he drank from then on. Bought a couple of Bunn coffee makers, standardized the measurements and that was it!

Nothing “fancy”, just done right!

KC

sometimes i’d just take a spoonful of coffee and chew away hahaha
ehem i’m a coffee aficionado, not a caffeine addict (cough cough) :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahahahahahaha

You don’t waste any time!!

1 Like

Maybe this is the lifestyle of people who trade M5!!!

1 Like

could be, could be hahahahha

1 Like

have you tried coffee with goat’s milk bro? it’s to die for

1 Like

No, I haven’t. I’ve eaten goat meat (jerk goat, Caribbean style). And it was delicious.

Is goat common in Malaysia?

What about cooking with coffee? Do people do that?

1 Like

Goats are common in malaysia bro. Well, i’ve cooked and even baked using coffee. I also use coffee for my compost

2 Likes

Desserts, yeah, I can see that. I can imagine using it for ice cream and muffins.

But for savory dishes? How do you apply coffee to a savory dish? Must be a delicate recipe!

1 Like

My simple recipe is
2 chicken breast
2 tbs soluble coffee
3 tbs milk powder
Sugar, pepper and salt to taste

I marinate everything the night before and i grill it for breakfast of lunch the next day and for the dipping sauce it’s honey mustard for me

1 Like

This is how I know you mean business!!! Haha

You let the flavour soak in!

1 Like

Happy to share bro, as much as i like trading, i love coffee even more mwahaha

1 Like

Have you tried something dairy-free?

1 Like

I have some blood pressure issues and my doctor recommended to reduce it al least for a while. I can’t give up on it completely, I still drink it but not so often, and I try to find other alternatives. I have yet to try the decaffeinated coffee. Is it good?

1 Like

yes bro, i’ve also drank coffee with coconut milk. tasted great for me.

1 Like

No, its not even coffee (I believe). I would drink tea before I would drink decaff.

What kind of tea do you like?

Yorkshire tea’s great, occasionally black. Then Earl Grey. Nothing fruity. I started occasionally having bubble tea from a tiny Chinese shop in town - classic is worth trying.

1 Like

I’ve had bubble tea too, it was incredibly delicious.

Just a suggestion, don’t play games with your health. Your doctor warned you about high blood pressure.

You have an oppurtunity to reduce your chances of dropping dead. What’s worth more? The pleasure of coffee, or living longer?

I’m not perfect. I’m sure you’re a better man than I. We all have our guilty pleasures. I do as well.

I don’t know your circumstances, so I can’t judge you. But, whatever is within your means, I encourage you to make small improvements on your diet/health.

The job I have now, there’s free coffee and soda.

Bro, when I first started, I was drinking soda and coffee all day. Then suddenly the veins in one of my eyes were totally red.

I saw the doctor and she told me it’s from stress and too much caffine.

I cut back on soda and coffee, and my eye improved.

Instead, I started drinking water. Now, when I’m at work I only drink water. Even with meals.

When I get home, I have drinks, but healthier choices than before.

A friend told me his doctor told him he’s borderline diabetic. So, I’m realising I should cut back on sweets and simple sugars.

My circumstances don’t permit me to exercise, but the least I can do is eat more nourishing food.

But I see no harm in occasionally indulging in a small coffee.

1 Like