Coffee is life, don't you agree?

For a while, I was putting coconut milk in everything!!!

1 Like

Yes , i agree. I make sure to drink 1.5 to 2 litres of water everyday. If youā€™re too busy to have exclusive time for exercising bro, how about applying workout in your everyday lifestyle for example taking the stairs instead of using the elevator, walking or cycling to work ( if its not too far from home), 10 reps of squats before you sit down on the chair. Or just some yoga before or after work is fine as well

1 Like

Yeah me too, love that coconut milk haha

1 Like

Yes! I ride my bike to work. About 40 minutes/day. Thatā€™s about all I can do.

To be honest, at this phase in my life, what needs the most attention is my personal development. My physical development will have to wait another two years or so.

If I go back to the gym, my brain switches gears. I get obsessed, and I want to workout 5-6 hours/day.

If I only do 45 minutes of exercise, Iā€™ll be frustrated. I need minimum 3 hours.

So, right now, I must focus on my personal development: my finances, how I handle relationships, my world views, my insecurities, etc.

2 Likes

Yeah i can relate, whenever i do farm work, i get obsessed to finish it before doing anything else hahaha.

1 Like

Itā€™s how I feel about anything I do, really.

Currently drinking Lavazza Super Crema coffee beans (Amazon). Some cream, two sugars. So good!

And last week I made this with some Lidl instant coffee. Wasnā€™t expecting it to be good, since itā€™s just instant coffee, but surprisingly, very good.

1 Like

That does look very good!

Haha :slight_smile: Coffee is life definitely.

Along with coffee accessories, like stroopwafels! Not sure theyā€™re all filled with caramel, but the one I had today was!

Whatā€™s a stroopwafel? A type of waffle?

Magic in your mouthā€¦

And with a cup of coffeeā€¦ wow wow wee.

Coffee or tea :wink:

1 Like

Caramel waffles with coffee. I get hungry just looking at them.

1 Like

OK Iā€™m actually bookmarking this and will try soon. I will report back. :joy: Can I use instant coffee?

1 Like

hmmm, donā€™t know to what to say about this recipe.

@ponponwei Let us know how this goes!

Actuallyā€¦ maybe @hairyfx can describe how it tastes for us?? Or maybe you have a photo? I just realized now thanks to @dudebro :joy: Or maybe Iā€™ll google it :sweat_smile:

Sure, i use it as well

1 Like

It tasted great for me, thereā€™s a bit of crunch and some bitterness which i like

2 Likes

I forgot to add, it kinda had a hint of cinnamon taste for me. Well, i didnā€™t take a photo then. But next time iā€™ll be sure to take one haha

1 Like