Coffee is life, don't you agree?

I love cinnamon on everything, even potatoes. :smiley:

Me too, but the line is fine between delicious and what am I eating?!?!

Cinnamon and potatoes? Ok weā€™re venturing into weird territory now :joy:

Ooh the bitterness part is making me second guess haha. But yes a photo would be lovely! :grinning:

2 Likes

I looked up a recipe for coffee rubbed chicken, but havenā€™t found anything with milk powder yet! Does it look like this?

Look insanely good!!! :open_mouth:

Hereā€™s the link to the recipe:

2 Likes

exactly like it! haha, the milk powder was just my personal addition

3 Likes

I had the exact same reaction when I tried it, but weirdly enough it does work. Itā€™s like putting chocolate or cocoa in chili - it sounds counter-intuitive to put that in a savoury meal, but it works beautifully.

2 Likes

That one is good! Cinnamon on savory foods though is prettyā€¦ interesting. Then again lots of recipes put sugar, milk, even heavy cream on savory meals! Will have to try it out and see. I find that cinnamon can be an overpowering spice and dominates anything you put it into. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Personally, I put one teaspoon to 4-5 litres of a potato and meat stew (potatoes, carrots, onions, whatever meat one likes, some green herbs). The caveat is that I do not put any tomatoes in. I can attest itā€™s fantastic.

Milk coffee is the only thing I live for

What is milk coffee?

Iā€™m guessing coffee with milk? Or maybe 90% milk 10% coffee? :joy:

Off topic but whatā€™s really good is CEREAL MILK!

I was wondering about that, haha.
True, cereal milk is great.

1 Like

Iā€™m a coffeeholic but I limit myself to 1 cup a day for health reasons. 2 shots dark roast espresso + 300ml milk + a few pumps of vanilla syrup.

A close family member of mine dropped coffee altogether after years and years of starting the day with it, after she started getting blood pressure spikes from it.

Thatā€™s too bad. Iā€™m sorry for her, that she misses out on this delicious slice of life.

Currently Iā€™m drinking some organic arabica beans from Peru, Simple Nature from Aldi. Pretty good for the price!

And I just got gifted some Biohazard Coffee, dubbed by the company " The Worldā€™s Strongest Coffee 928 mg Caffeine". Iā€™ll be sure to sit down while I drink.

Oh well, she drinks cocoa now. That is also very delicious. :smiley:

I dislike coffee, I hate the taste

This is crazy talk! HA! Maybe you just havenā€™t had a good cup of coffee. :slight_smile:

Where did you get this bad coffee?

1 Like

I hated it too but when I tried a good one, I changed my opinion. You should try coffee one more time maybe you will like it.

1 Like

And if you still donā€™t like it, try something else. :smiley: