Daylie easy pips

Easypiper, even audjpy which is on loss?

Hi Easypips

Could you share with us your method?
I have been trading for 6 months and I am using Price Action, bias, Support and resistances but not
Divergences or any other indicator.
Usually combining all of them I am being able to make
200 pips weekly but I need to be in front of my computer
All the time managing my positions.
I would need to combine my method with a good
Reasonable strategy or indicator that could show me
the tendencies.
Your prediction are being very good, and with PA confirmation
works fine.

Thanks

If you read earlier in the thread he does not want to share his exact methodology just yet as he is looking into commercializing it. 200 pips a week is sure respectable! good on you :slight_smile:

Hi Stormgirl,

welcome and thank you for the nice words :wink: The most times I close every day my trades and start new trades. Sometimes my trades are ranging a bit, but the big move wasnt there, then I let it run. But I will say it everytime which trades to close and which to open.

I give my signals mostly at round about 22:00 GMT, like now. Enjoy trading :wink:

Yes all, because my target is everyday a few pips :wink: I love it to make it clean, be happy about my profits and concentrate then on new trades…

Hi and welcome :wink: Thank you for your good comentary. You are right and I can understand, you need a good strategy. As messs777 explained I think about to commercialize my service and to teach trading. It is not so easy to explain everything in a few short posts. But I understand of course that it is important for you to learn trade self. That is very important. I work as fast as I can to support you with a good training course…

I also dont like to sit in front of the computer the whole day. I want to give you a tip: Use bigger time frames. Dont use 5 min or 15 min candles. You can try to take 4 h or also daily candles. In my oppinion the strategys based on such big timeframes are better, because more peolple see it and trade with this and also big investors working with higher time frames. The best is: You need only one time at day to look on your chart and trade.

I like a statement from point zero trading website (Its not mytext, I copied it) :
“We suggest trading Weekly, Daily and H4 charts. Why? Because we don’t like to work that much or paying a fortune in commissions. Intraday trading is very fashionable and exciting, but succumbs to decreasing profit potential and increasing trading commissions. The ultimate winners of scalping are brokers, and most traders resort to intraday charts because their expertise doesn’t allow them to find enough trading opportunities in daily charts.” - I think they are right

Hope I could help you a bit.

Hi friends!

At first I want to say thank you very much, that you are such a great team! You help each other and answer questions that is very great. Please keep doing this! Thank you for your help!

Today was crazy a little bit. Here the results from the trades yesterday:

USDJPY -80 pips (at first very close to tp, but unfortunetelly direction changed fast)
AUDCHF + 37 pips
EURAUD + 100 pips
NZDUSD + 60 pips
AUDJPY - 10 pips

[B][U]Sum 26.03.2014 107 pips[/U][/B]

Trades for today 26.03.2014:

SELLSTOP EURJPY @ 140.170, sl 90 pips, tp 100 pips, move sl after 40 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURJPY @ 140.170, sl 90 pips, tp 40 pips
SELLSTOP EURGBP @ 0.82610, sl 50 pips, tp 50 pips, move sl after 25 pips to be
SELLSTOP EURGBP @ 0.82610, sl 50 pips, tp 25 pips
BUYSTOP GBPCHF @ 1.47470, sl 85 pips, tp 85 pips, move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP GBPCHF @ 1.47470, sl 85 pips, tp 30 pips

Enjoy :wink:

Hi easy piper,
I am a newbie trader and still lot to learn. I find you trades very interesting. Looking forward to trade with you. I just saw the trades for tomorrow. Pretty excited and confident in your trading skills.
Happy piping

Yes Nined3z, on FXCM Trading Station Mobile, the Stop on your Entry Order corresponds to SL on MT4, while the Limit corresponds to TP on MT4.

Thank you very much. Keep up the good work. Finally I found a good signal provider who doesn’t trade against the trend.
I just blown 1/4 of my account because of a signal provider who trades against the trend. He currently has -2000 pips. The reason I follow him is that he has kept his win rate 97%. It is a big lesson for me. Just don’t look at the win rate to determine if he or she is a good trader. They just wait for the market to turn back to their favor to keep high win rate regardless of %DD, time and interest. All newbies should know this because I’m a newbie too. Several hundred dollars for a lesson is really worth it.
Fortunately I closed all the orders manually. Sorry for my bad English.
I just closed AUD/JPY with +6 pips :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi thole91,

welcome in our group! Yes to trade counter the trend is not easy. It is definitefly possible, but if you trade counter the trend we need very small stop losses. Thats my opinion. In know a very very good counter trend strategy which I learned from a ex-institutional trader. It works really pretty good, but you have to watch sometimes the chart for a while, because this strategy needs to look at first at daily candles and then go down to 15 min and 5 min to find manipulation in markets. At the moment unfortunetelly I dont have the time to sit in front of my PC the whole day. Because of this I dont trade this strategy at the moment. Here in forum I dont want to give it away, because this would be very unfair for my friend, which told me this strategy and also sell it. But I will show it on my website in future if there is enough interest :wink:

Hey, and good that you closed AUDJPY from yesterday todayy with profits :35:

thats cool :cool:.

Hi EsayPiper and welcome Thole91,

You are right that is my way of trade in front of the computer.To Know before the main Key levels and trade between 10 and 30 pips in the rebounds, checking 5 and 15 time frames.
The problem is sometimes I finished the day exhaust taking all my time controling my positions. The risk is very high and you open and close your positions in less than 5 minutes.

I use PA in bigger Timeframes to know the trend and waiting in the Key levels

Regards.

Thank you kind sir!

Hi friends,

I close now the last EURGBP trades.

Today was unfortunately no good day for us. But don’t be disappointed. The next good chances are waiting behind the corner. Concentrate on the good trades and positive result this week :wink:

GBPCHF + 30 pips
EURJPY - 180 pips
EURGBP - 6 pips (close now)

[B][U]Sum 26.03.2014 -156 pips
[/U][/B]
So here the results for this week:

25.03.2014 + 155 pips
26.03.2014 + 107 pips
27.03.2014 - 156 pips

[B][U]Sum this week + 106 pips
[/U][/B]
I wish you a great weekend and enjoy. Next week we will start again and make good pips :wink:

Thanks Easypiper,
at the end of the week, overall, I made pips! Unable to close out my eurgbp trade due to closed market. Looking forward to next week.
David

We will do better next week and overall we are up!!

I do have a question though, If our SL for the EUR/JPY was 90, then how come it’s -180pips ??

Because you had two trades and both hit SL

My mistake I didn’t place the second trade is why, ok makes sense thanks!

Easypiper do you use Metatrader 4?

Yes, I use MT4.

I think a very good platform is also thinkorswim. I use it sometimes for analyses.