Daylie easy pips

Ok cool I just switched my account to MT4 . I’m a web developer and From some reading I saw there is a publish feature, perhaps you can use that to show your changes and send out alerts once u get a website.

I’ll check out the other platform, seems interesting.

Ok cool, thank you thats new for me. I will test it :wink:

[QUOTE=“EasyPiper;616295”]Ok cool, thank you thats new for me. I will test it ;-)[/QUOTE]

Hi Easypiper,

Can you create trade copier from your account so that we can copy u r trades automatically.

Let me know if that’s possible.

Hello. Ready to try your signals. Thanks everybody for sharing.

How do you use thinkorswim for forex analysis? Isn’t it mostly an option trading platform?

no, it is a very cool and usefull platform. You can easy implement indicators, make drawings… But you dont need it. MT4 is enough. I like for example also Track and Trade Charting and PLatform software, but it isnt for free. I only told you which platforms I like, because of handling and tools. But I trade also in MT4.

Here is the download link for THINKORSWIM PAPER MONEY SIGN-UP if you are interessted:
https://papermoney.thinkorswim.com/tos/myAccounts/paperMoneyInterface/paperMoney.jsp

At the moment I cant give you a copy of my whole mt4 station trades because I trade much more signals as I give you. I test at the moment some more strategys with very good results in my real money account, but Im not ready until now to give it as signal, because I have to test it longer. I only want give you signals from method I tested enough and where Im sure, that they are good :wink:

But as I told, I plan to do such a service in future. When it is ready I will tell you.

Hi frineds,

today are no trades.

Have a great week :wink:

It is not clear to me how and when we will be getting your indications on what to trade. Do you need to have my email address so that I am included in your mailing list? Please clarify. Thanks

I think he only posts here when and if he will be trading that day. I believe if you turn on email notification for this thread it should email although it is kinda slow.

Hi eduvia,

so far I dont have a email list. And unfortunetelly it isnt allowed to post privat email adress here in forum. We will need to find a nother solution to share our email adresses.

But when I trade, then it is everytime at round about 22:00 GMT. I never give new trades on other times. Only 22:00 GMT. My big targett is to provide you with a solution, which is easy for everybody and allows you to trade only one time a day. I use big timeframes to realize that. But sometimes I have to change somthing because of new levels or news. Then i will change it directly and inform you over this forum. In future I plan mailing list and trade copier.

As nined3z explained Im also not everytime in the forum, so I cant answer you directly. But I will do my best to answer a.s.a.p. :wink:

Hi EasyPiper,

you could tweet the trades.

Hi EasyPiper,

you said that you read a lot of books about trading.
I would like to ask which ones you could recommend? (if it’s allowed to post the names here in the forum)

And I would be interested if you read the books by Laurentiu Damir, he seems to be very popular on Amazon.

Regards

Hi,

I love this book for example: “The Disciplined Trader: Developing Winning Attitudes” I like this book, because if you want to trade you need to have discipline and selfknowledge.

For trading style questions and strategys I give you another tip: Dont buy expensive books. Read at first the free stuff in all forex forums (babypips as well as the other factorys):

• S/R
  • trend lines
  • Price Action
  • Candlesticks
  • fibonacci
  • divergences
  • Volume
  • Momentum
  • ATR

Read read and read. Probably you think: Thank you very much for this stupid tip. But thats true. To learn and read is the most important thing to be sucessfull. Sorry :slight_smile: There are hundret of great free stuff in internet to read and learn. Then try the free strategys in demo and write down all your losing trades and analyse them.

From Laurentiu Damir I never heard unfortunetelly. But it looks great. The reviews are good and the topics and content looks also very good. And the books are very cheap. I think you cant make a big failure with this books. Buy and read :wink:

And then tell me what you think about it :wink:

You can enable “allow emails” in your user profile, then you can receive direct emails from members…at least I think that is how it works. If you prefer not to get spammed you could simply contact people by email that request it through this thread. Just an idea, but honestly posting in here works just fine too! :slight_smile:

Oh no, I don’t think the tip is stupid at all.
I think it’s really honest and I appreciate this!

I will take your tips and read as much as possible.
And I’ll give the books by Mr. Damir a try.

Keep up the good work!

Hi friends,

Here are the trades for today:

BUYSTOP GBPJPY @ 172.49; tp 120 pips; sl 70 pips; move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP GBPJPY @ 172.49; tp 30 pips; sl 70 pips
BUYSTOP USDJPY @ 103.71; tp 70 pips; sl 70 pips; move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP USDJPY @ 103.71; tp 30 pips; sl 70 pips
BUYSTOP CHFJPY @ 117.42; tp 70 pips; sl 70 pips; move sl after 30 pips to be
BUYSTOP CHFJPY @ 117.42; tp 30 pips; sl 70 pips
BUYSTOP EURJPY @ 143.06; tp 100 pips; sl 100 pips; move sl after 40 pips to be
BUYSTOP EURJPY @ 143.06; tp 40 pips; sl 100 pips

Have a great week and enjoy :wink:

@ eduvia, sorry the time I told you was wrong because time shiftet. So I will post my trades not 22:00 GMT, but [B]21:00 GMT[/B]. Sorry for that :wink:

Easypiper, could you explain shortly your signals for our understanding
Tks

Juan, go back to the first page and reread the thread. He has been explaining since page 1. Thanks :slight_smile: