Daylie easy pips

nicely done. first tp hit really quickly. i just moved sl to be

Really liked

Want to learn

hi friends,
please close the rest now or move sl to profit zone, because nfp today :wink:

Hi Easypiper

Please put me in your mailing list and suggest how to share email address.

You are one of the few people who is different

Thanks and regards

Hey Easypiper, Great thread you have! Your strategy seems to work well and thanks for sharing everything.

Thanks very much Easypiper. I have a question that hopefully someone can answer. Is there a way or EA that can manage the trade, because I will go to bed after placing the trades and need some way to move the stops to BE after they reach TP.

I believe he is working on a trade copier of some sort to mirror his trades. Not sure if it can modify them as well though…

Stepping aboard! :slight_smile: very nice thread!

He is intelligent. I do not think it is copy. It all seems to me his own hard work.

No, what Nined means he might be starting a copier service in the future.

Hi spankworthy,

welcome and thank you for your great help :wink: There are a few options to move the sl to be. If you want to have it automatically you can google: “move stop loss to breakeven ea”. You will find free ea´s which can do this without problem.

Hi friends,

At first welcome all new traders in our trading group! Thank you very much for your great support so far. I very enjoy reading your comments.

Here are the results from yesterday:

BUYSTOPs GBPJPY +30 pips
BUYSTOPs USDJPY +20 pips
BUYSTOPs CHFJPY +24 pips
BUYSTOPs EURJPY +65 pips

[B][U]SUM 01.04.2014 + 139 pips
[/U][/B]
Trades for today:

BUYSTOP GBPCHF @ 1.4754; tp 45 pips; sl 70 pips, move sl after 20 pips to be
BUYSTOP GBPCHF @ 1.4754; tp 20 pips; sl 70 pips
BUYSTOP EURCHF @ 1.2208; tp 30 pips; sl 28 pips, move sl after 15 pips to be
BUYSTOP EURCHF @ 1.2208; tp 15 pips; sl 28 pips

Good luck and enjoy :wink:

Vielen Dank Easy, I will google it.

EasyPiper,

I've been following you now since you first post.  Thanks for the signals and your insight.  I have live traded every signal you have posted since 3-12-14.  Keep up the great work.  

Your new fan/follower
Chris O.

I use MT4 . Is there any ways to modify 2 different top profit for 2 orders. The problem here is that when I modify one order, the other order tp automatically change to the tp of the order that I modify. Thank in advance.

Hi Easy

Could you tell me how you got +65 on EUR /JPY as my broker only got as far as +45 don’t know if anyone else had these results…!

Keep up good work

hi friends,

gbpchf we have tp 20 pips reached and last gbpchf sl on be. please move sl for eurchf to 1.21980 now because we will have important news today and the it could be that the market reacts wild. also please close the trades before news. today im on businesstrip and cant care :wink:

Dear EasyPiper

You are a genius and your trades are very good. I never traded gbpchf and eurchf and made money in both. I just blindly follow your trades and make money.

Thanks a lot

[QUOTE=“Teachme;617634”]I just blindly follow your trades[/QUOTE]

Read that out loud 3 or 4 times to yourself…

:wink:

Hi Okidawg,

thank you very much. I like your post :wink: